- It is very convenient location, only 10 minutes walk to Malden Center t-station which is Orange line to down town Boston.
- Just 5 minutes walk to 24 hrs Walgreens, Supermarket, Dunkin Donuts, Restaurants, ATM.
- The bus stop is right in front of the house on both side of the street. Bus route is 99 and 106.
- Only about 5 miles ride on Uber to Boston.
- Several authentic Vietnamese restaurants and Chinese restaurants within walking distance.
- Bonus free Wifi access with Cable TV via app
- The bus stop is right in front of the house on both side of the streets.
Bus route 99 and 106.
- I also drive for Uber so there are many of Uber cars in this area with very short wait time.
- This room is on the second floor for good privacy but if you have many heavy suitcases then it could be kind of difficult for seniors travelers.
Disponible para huéspedes
Bonus - Wifi login and password that can be used with Hotspot to watch Cable TV streaming via app.
Same login can be used to watch Cable TV anywhere with internet access on your mobile device such as ipad, laptop, or smartphone.
Atención a los huéspedes
Available via sms text through out the day.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Your bedroom is very Private with real door and real bed.
- This bedroom is a lot more spacious, not small and cramp like others.
- Laundry is like coin-operation.
- Let us know your Check-in time so that we can be here to welcome you.
- Keep the Bedroom door Open when Check-out on last day. Thanks.