My place is close to the river Lea and the local natural reserve of Springfield Park. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed (super king size), the light, the kitchen, and the cosiness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
- Be respectful of the flat as it's clean and in top condition.
- The wardrobe of the bedroom contains my personal belongings, cloths, etc. There will be space to allocate your belongings too. Please respect my wish to keep them safe.
- No shoes in the flat please. The carpet is clean and of a light colour. Meals and coloured drinks not to be consumed in the bedroom.
- I will be sleeping on the sofa in the living room/kitchen.
- No guests during your stay other than the ones booked.
- My expectation is to host exceptional guests to whom I'll give outstanding feedbacks.
I'm an easy going person that loves to meet people and interact. I work in hospitality so am used to understand (or at least try to) the needs of people of different backgrounds. I'm open minded, flexible, curious and respectful and I find difficult to deny a chat with a nice glass of red wine. I like motorbikes, I cook lovely pasta and can make nice cocktails. When I have the estro I play sax and also a bit of piano. Hope you will enjoy your Airbnb experience at my place.