My place is close to parks and the airport. You’ll love my place because of the location, the outdoor space, the people, and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. We will strive to make you feel absolutely welcome and happy here! This listing is for a ground floor complete master suite with a Cal King bed and full luxury bathroom. Brazilian cherry floors, and a sliding door to the luscious back garden make this space a real dream!
Our spacious palace stands ready to welcome you and make your vacation experience unforgettable! We are blessed with over 5,200 square feet of living space and wondrous valley views. You will love the quiet natural setting here, and certainly will feel very much at home.
Disponible para huéspedes
1. (Guest private) Downstairs master suite, including a king-sized bed, armoires, and end tables. The Brazilian Cherry floors provide a rich, warm ambience, all well-lit by a window and sliding door to the side garden. A private bathroom.
2. You may relax in the spacious living room and enjoy television, reading, and leisure activities there. Feel free to use the exercise room equipment, including a treadmill, elliptical stepper, and a weight machine.
3. Our guests also have access to the back and side yards, and the patio and balcony. It is so enjoyable to sit on the patio, watching sunrise, sunset, a family of deer who live nearby, wild turkeys, all kinds of birds and wild lives.
4. Kitchen: Limited access. Guests may use the microwave and the toaster to cook light meals. Please ask the host for permission if you need to use the stove and/or the oven.
5. Two FREE Monterey Bay Aquarium passes will be available for guests who book two nights or more, upon request, on first come first serve basis. The value for the two passes is $100.
6. Free parking in the large space by the house.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are committed to giving you a tremendous experience! We are very sociable and love to engage our guests in conversation and shared experiences. Feel free to enjoy the amenities our place has to offer. When you are here, we want you to feel totally at ease. If you prefer, we will respect your need to quietude or privacy. Please let us know how we can make your time here more enjoyable.
Otros aspectos destacables
The weather here is sunny 300 days a year. Summer heat tops out at about 90 degrees F (33 C). Winters rarely get below freezing at night, and winter days are in the fifties or sixties. During your stay here, you may note the presence of wild animals such as deer, rabbits, squirrels, hawks, California Condors, eagles, scrub jays, hummingbirds, etc.
1. Due to extreme drought condition, we ask all our guests to limit their showers to no more than five minutes.
2. Laundry facilities are available for our guests to use.
3. Kitchen: Guests may use microwave, etc. for light cooking. Please ask for permission if you need to use the stove and/or the oven.
4. FREE Monterey Bay Aquarium passes: Upon request, we will provide two free passes to our guests who book two or more nights with us on first come first serve basis.
5. Free parking in the big space by the house. Our house has a private security gate and is in a sparsely populated area. We have never had anyone enter our secure property without our prior permission. You, your family, your car or bikes, etc. will be safe and secure.
6. No smoking, no drug and no pets on the property and in the house please.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
I am a married female, living with my husband in an expansive home just off Highway 68 between Monterey and Salinas, California. We enjoy waking up with the morning sun reflecting off the bluff walls across the scenic valley, and the smell of the multitude of plants and wildlife that surround us. As you can tell, we love the great outdoors and feel immensely fortunate to enjoy our lovely 5 acre property. I am a cruising aficionado and have taken various jaunts to Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean and Europe. Seeing the world, and communicating with new friends from different places and cultures give me a sense of internal satisfaction. Between us, my husband and I speak several languages and have seen most of the states and many foreign countries. We savor the opportunity to curl up with a good book, and have a generous library of all kinds of books throughout the house.