★This house is with the permission as accommodation of the law in JAPAN.
★Rent bycycle offer : 1200yen par day *3 days rental free for 1th day .
New open Traditional Japanese NINJA(忍者)style house big 1BR.6 minutes walk from Jujo Sta on the Subway Karasuma Line.Also waking distance to Kyoto Sta.Perfect for small to medium sized groups wants to enjoy a relaxing room in Kyoto. Easy access to all of area in Kyoto. MAX 6. Rent bicycle Service available.
Our clean and Traditional Japanese style house with big on room is a perfect space for small,medium and big group visiting Kyoto.
With 5 Japanese futons at 2 floor are provided good for up to 5 persons. And ample space it's great for relaxing after a day of exploring the city. The location is only 6 min from Jujo station which is easy access to all of the city. The house has a full kitchen for guests to access and generous sized bathroom and shower room.
★Rent bycycle limited offer :
1200yen par day → 600yen / SEP
Disponible para huéspedes
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket wifi access
- flat screen TV
- Fresh bath towels and linens
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine and Dryer (Coin system)
- No kitchen but there are microwave, kettle, gas stove and fridge
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners
- Washing machine and Dryer (Coin system)
Large business type
Paid coin-operated same as coin laundry
++++++++++++++ Bedding ++++++++++++++
* Completely independent unit
★Every futon is set with mattress.
2F/Simple APT with SAMURAI
5 futons good for 5 persons
Atención a los huéspedes
This will be your own private house while you are in Kyoto. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Butler care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Butler Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Otros aspectos destacables
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is usually after 3pm. Please ask us if you want to come before it may be possible but it depends on previous guests.
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.But
If I don't have guests come in check out later is possible.Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Kyoto very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the house. There is ashtray outside of the entrance door.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won't disturb the neighbours.
Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot
to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the house please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests
arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I'm sorry but we have to charge you 2500 yen per hour for late check-out. It's because we
have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
- Non smoking inside of the house.
- There are 3 unit which are completely divided in the house. But interaction with other guests is prohibited.
- Upon check -out , please be sure to return the key to a predetermined key box.
- Prohibited rioting in the house .
Este anfitrión tiene 70 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones