You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the comfy bed, the beach, private vacation, the sea, private jacuzzi (temporary under maintenance. It will ready by the end of Dec 2017 ). My place is good for couples, families (with kids), and big groups.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest can access Marriott's Swimming Pool and facilities.
** EXCEPT X'Mas til New Year PERIOD. Condo's guests are not allowed to use sunbed of the hotel area. **
Atención a los huéspedes
I lives in Bangkok but I have contact person in the property who can help our guests. Also, guests can direct contact me via phone call or communication appplication ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / Line).
- Check-in is between 10AM - 4PM
- Check-out before 3PM
1. Being a family home, we have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out on the balcony or in the garden)
2. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when not in use or leaving the house. Also leaving windows and doors open with A/C on will cause the compressors to overload. It may take days to get fixed and will cause a lot of inconvenience and discomfort for your stay.
3. To ensure we keep the floor squeaky clean for our guests, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. This is also a Thai custom.
4. Check-in is at 10 AM - 4 PM, and checkout is by 3 PM. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
5. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
6. Please keep the rooms condition same as check-in condition for full security deposit refund.
7. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place sanitary napkins and toilet paper in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom, and please do not put waste food in the kitchen sink.
8. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
9. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
10. For security reasons, we do not allow outside guests or any strangers to stay over night.
11. window left open will welcome blood-seeking mosquitoes in. Front gates should also be locked when you leave the house to avoid any mishap.
12. Lost of key will be charged 500 Baht, key card 1,000 Baht, magnet key 5,000 Baht.
13. If the house rules are not respected, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without penalty.