Our place has easy access to and from I-84 and Rtes 7, 6, & 22; and is within a block of the HART Bus Stop (the city transit system).
Danbury Fair Mall, Tarrywile Park and Mansion - walking trails and great vistas, West Conn, The Appalachian Trail, and Danbury Hospital, are just some of the nearby places you might visit.
It is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and small families. The Kitchen, Dining and Living rooms are Common Areas. There is off-street parking.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to one private bedroom, on the second floor, with one double bed.
The bathroom on the second floor is shared with one housemate; and there are three sets of towels, and one light bathrobe, in your room, for your use only.
Otros aspectos destacables
The second bedroom on the second floor is occupied by a housemate, and she shares the bathroom with you. She is an independent, working, woman, and very quiet.
- The reservation is for one Guest bedroom, on the second floor, with a double bed. The bathroom is for the second floor; so, occasionally there is a housemate in the Yoga/Meditation room, sharing that bathroom; otherwise it is private.
- While infants are welcome - we have two pack & plays for sleeping and containment - if you are traveling with toddlers or older children, please, ask about the accommodations. We can discuss your needs, and the details of the space; and may be able to work something out.
- Off-street Parking is in the driveway, and uncovered.
- The first-floor living room, dining room, kitchen, family room, and the basement laundry are Common Areas.
- The second-floor Yoga / Meditation room is Private Area, unless there is no one sleeping in there during your stay. In that case, it may be used for Yoga and/or Meditation.
- Kitchen appliances, cooking and eating utensils, dishes and flatware, are available for use.
- Please, pick-up after using Common Areas.