Ideally located on a most beautiful part of the North Wales coast and on the doorstep of Snowdonia National Park.
Just 2.5 mins to award winning beach, 2.5 mins to the popular seaside resort of Towyn, 4 mins to Rhyl and 6 mins to Bodelwyddan and the A55.
There is a train station and a local bus route close by.
Locally there is a good choice or bars/restaurants, a large supermarket and of course a fish and chip shop.
You will always feel relaxed and comfortable during your stay here.
- Smoking is allowed in the garden
- Use of kitchen by arrangement
- Use of BBQ by arrangement
- Use of washing machine by arrangement
- Use of office space by arrangement
- Secured garage for cycles
- Full cooked breakfast available from £3.20 (small delivery charge may apply)
- Garden access
- I have a very good, small to medium size dog. He has a soft fluffy coat and doesn't moult.
- Check in after 4pm
- Check out before 10am
- Free tea and coffee
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
I am from this area and have lived here all my life. However, I have spent a lot of time travelling the world independently and loved it.
I feel truly lucky to be living in such a beautiful part of the country. I walk my dog along the beach usually at least once a day and there are lots of country walks as well.
When I was travelling I met so many people from all over the world so by doing Air bnb I can have the best of both worlds. Live in the place that I love and still get to meet people from lots of different places.