My house is only 4 blocks from RTA (Rapid Transit Authority) which is Cleveland’s public transportation busing system. As a resident since 2004, I have a good knowledge of the greater Cleveland area and am happy to show you around or to answer any questions you might haveMy house is also close to great food! (Chinese, American, Soul, Bakeries, Pizza, Beach Bistro, fast food, etc.)
- My roommate Torey and I will be around very sporadically as we both work a lot.
- If you’d like to cook or wash/dry clothes, feel free, just please clean up behind yourself.
- I would ask that you do not bring or consume any alcoholic beverages on the premises.
- Please treat this space as your own and do unto me as you’d have me do unto you.
- As long as we communicate about a key ahead of time, I don’t care what time you arrive/leave.
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Judith but I go by Jude. I have a PhD in Higher Education Administration from Bowling Green State University. I speak Spanish fairly well as a second language and I'm a real true crime buff. I work full-time at a church and part-time at a juvenile detention facility, so I won't be causing any damage to your things :). I'm quiet and rarely home, but when I am, I am usually catching up on sleep, reading, and maybe watching some YouTube. I also love fishing nearby!