Manténgase en minutos de lujo de la Torre CN, Rogers Center, Air Canada Center, Union Station / Subway, Ripley's Aquarium y el distrito financiero.
Este condominio de 1 año de edad cuenta con 1 dormitorio, salón de concepto abierto, cocina europea y baño spa. Relájese y disfrute de las increíbles vistas desde las ventanas del piso al techo o disfrute de los fabulosos restaurantes, tiendas y lugares de interés a sólo unos minutos.
• NO PARTIES! Excess noise is not permitted in the building. Again NO PARTIES!
• Building staff, including the concierge, is NOT available for guests use. If you have any questions or concerns contact me immediately: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (voice or text) or message me via Airbnb. Unlike the concierge in a hotel, building staff are not local experts and often do not have recommendations for you. They are employed to service residents and to provide security. Any security related issues must be brought to my attention and I will contact building management. The building has requested that short-term (Airbnb) rental guests not engage with staff.
• All guests are liable for any and all damage to the building common areas, including legal fees (both mine and the building's). Do not linger in the hallways or lobby.
• ALL OVERNIGHT GUESTS MUST BE REGISTERED within the reservation request; max number of overnight guests is 3. Visitors to the guest(s) should not exceed 4 (for a max number of 7 people in the unit at any one time); visitors must be cleared with me prior to inviting them over.
• Guests must treat my home with respect - use coasters on the bedside tables and generally keep the unit tidy. I do a thorough cleaning, but guests should pick up after themselves and not leave an excessive mess or garbage lying around.
• Smelly garbage must be disposed of in the garbage room adjacent to the elevators before the smell fills the unit.
• Smoking is NOT PERMITTED inside the unit or on the property. Guests will be charged a $250 fine for smoking plus any costs to remove the smoke from the apartment.
• Do not stain the white towels – a $10 fine per towel will be charged for any stains found on the towels – regardless of whether or not the stain comes out in the wash or not. Do not use towels to clean up blood, dirt or any other unsanitary messes. Please use paper towel found in the kitchen instead.
• Excessive use of towels or linens may result in an extra laundry fee. Extra linens are provided when the number of overnight guests exceeds 2. 2 Large towels, 1 hand towel and 1 facecloth per guest.
• All makeup must be removed PRIOR to using the pillows. Removal of makeup from the linens is very difficult and time consuming. There are make up removing wipes above the towels in the bathroom.
• Place all used dishes in the dishwasher (it's not necessary to do a couple dishes by hand, just leave them in the dishwasher). Turn on the dishwasher before leaving. Counters and cooktop must be wiped down and clean on checkout.
• Candles are only to be used in the rare event of a power outage. They are decorative elements and not for regular guest use as they pose a significant fire hazard.
• Toiletries are provided as a courtesy to guests in the event that they’ve forgotten something. They are NOT complimentary gifts like you would find in a hotel. Excessive use of toiletries will result in a $25 restocking fee.
• Laundry detergent and bounce sheets are provided to guests to complete any necessary laundry. Please do not make excessive use of the laundry facilities. Leave the washing machine door slightly open when finished.
• Do NOT throw anything off the balcony.
• No parking is provided. Visitor parking is NOT available to guests or visitors to guests.
• Building amenities (pool, gym, common areas) are not for guest use per the direction of Building Management.
• A $1000 fee will result for removing the alarm device plugged in to the receptacle in the hallway, by the front door and across from the desk. There are labels on the device indicating that it cannot be removed under any circumstance.
• Feel free to adjust the temperature up or down – but no higher than 23C or lower than 18C. Do not change the setting from “Cool” to “Heat” and vice versa; instead simply turn the unit off. A $25 fee will result if the thermostat is set outside of this range or switched from heating or cooling mode.
Parties and/or excessive noise: Immediate eviction and NO REFUND (regardless of time of day or circumstance).
Removal of smoke: $250 plus costs to remove the smoke
Excessive use of toiletries: $25
Removal of alarm device: $1000
Setting thermostat below 18C or above 23C:$25
Damage to any common area: 100% of the charge back from the building management.
Este anfitrión tiene 412 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I truly enjoy hosting guests from all over the world! In the summer of 2016, I added 2 more of my own units and started co-hosting with other Toronto hosts. Currently I have 5 of my own listings and co-host for 3 other listings ("Heritage Home Downtown Toronto 1, and 2", and "Homey Retreat with Parking" are co-hosted listings).
I manage my units end-to-end and have developed a unique guest experience. I personally clean and maintain my units to my own 'germaphobe' / perfectionist standards. My co-hosts manage the experiences of their own units and I look after co-ordinating and communicating with guests (sometimes knowing which guests to host can be challenging and time consuming - that's where I help).
I take great pride in exceeding my guests' expectation in every way and they've rewarded my hard work with nearly all 5 star reviews. Many guests tell me that staying in one of my units is as luxurious or more than an upscale hotel. Before joining Air BnB I'd stayed in many different hotels and have incorporated the best of each one into my hosting business.
When staying in my units you can expect an impeccably clean space with fresh towels and liens laundered in bleach, free coffee and filtered water, WiFi and cable TV.
Since I take such pride in hosting guests, I tend to be a bit selective on the reservations I accept. My units are NOT suitable for partiers!
I looking forward to meeting and hosting you!
Cheers and happy travels!