Come relax in our comfy, cozy corner. We have two rooms with comfortable beds and sundries for you. There is a 'Coffee Corner' in the kitchen if you like hot beverages. Work or just relax in our "cozy corner". Your comfort is our goal!
The neighborhood is quiet and rather diverse. You can take a leisurely walk or enjoy your morning coffee on the deck in the backyard. Take advantage of the open fire pit and sip a hot beverage in the evening.
Conveniently, if you are a reader, the public library is two blocks away.
Northwest Hospital is also about 2-3 blocks away from us. We are also a few minutes away from University of Maryland Baltimore County.
Disponible para huéspedes
In addition to your own private space, we will share the common area downstairs, the kitchen, the backyard and deck, and the sitting area with fire pit out front. (You may smoke outside in the backyard/deck.)
Each room is suitable for 2 adults and a small child (younger than 10 years).
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be available if you have questions or need information about our town; Baltimore is known as "Charm City". Both Tony and I are from the mid-Atlantic area and can offer tips on some fantastic places and activities. Our goal is to make your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. You will have both of Rhonda's cell number if you need to contact us if you (or we) happen to be out and about.
- PLEASE ASK IF YOU REQUIRE SOMETHING LISTED BUT NOT READILY AVAILABLE (e.g. - shampoo, body wash, blow dryer, towels)
- Access to kitchen and common area
- Laundry available - if staying longer than 10 days you might consider purchasing laundry supplies for your personal use
- Please clean up after yourself when you use other areas (bathroom, kitchen, common room). Everyone likes it when the area is neat and clean.
- Please respect everyone's space and property.
- Quiet time after 10pm, especially during the week.
- **Smoking is allowed outside the house; backyard/deck
- If you arrive with an adult guest(s)* we ask that your +1 provide valid i.d.
- We do not allow overnight guest who are not included in the initial reservation.
My husband, Tony, and I are both retired. He is retired military and I am a retired middle school teacher ;). You will find our home clean, comfortable and inviting. We both come from large families and enjoy spending time with friends and family, often hosting family gatherings. We love music; jazz, old school, hip-hop (yep!), game shows, movies, and FOOTBALL!
We are close to BWI airport, downtown Baltimore, restaurants and shopping malls.
Come stay with us. We'd love to be your hosts.