Acerca de este anuncio
Large, private, peaceful, beautifully decorated double room overlooking garden in stunning period flat. Super-comfy raised platform bed . In friendly neighbourhood of Montpelier overlooking St.Werburghs, just 20-30 minutes walk to Bristol city centre and 15 minutes walk to Stokes Croft, famous for its street art, independent shops and restaurants. Close to public transport, shops, parks, pubs and places to eat. A perfect place to stay for solo adventurers, couples and business travellers alike.
- Spaces available to use are the private double bedroom plus the kitchen, bathroom and garden which are shared with us.
- We provide basic breakfast ingredients for you, i.e. Bread for toasting, jam, tea, coffee (there are also some amazing local cafe's with full breakfast and brunch options nearby).
- You're welcome to use in the garden in good weather and there's a charcoal barbecue available if you'd like to cook al fresco. If we're around you're also welcome to eat outside on our amazing balcony with views over St Werbergs and the city.
- The flat is well built and has it's own access so you shouldn't hear the neighbours but we do request that you keep any noise to a reasonable level so as not to disturb them.
- The bath is unfortunately unavailable whilst we source new taps but there is a great hot shower for you to use.
- Only booked and registered guests are allowed on the property unless previously agreed with us.
- Business activities are not allowed from the property.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
We are Beth and Stuart, artists from Bristol, U.K. who both love to travel and experience different environments and cultures. We love the diversity of people, culture and food you find in a city but also enjoy escaping to wilder locations whenever we can. As a small city surrounded by countryside, Bristol gives us a good balance of both worlds so it's a great place to come home to. We also lived in Brooklyn for a couple of years recently, while making work for galleries that represent Beth in New York and in Boston.