This contemporary designer Del Mar stunner has been completely remodeled from top to bottom, inside and out. This home is car enthusiasts dream with 6 car garage & enough room for 10 add cars. Master BR on the first floor with huge walk in closet, fireplace, separate room for office/nursery with its own private bath. Upstairs offers a giant light-filled family room, two bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, and laundry room. This gorgeous home is an entertainers dream.
As you can see on the pictures, they are spacious yet cozy. How much more if you lived in this place? I believe you will be more than amazed!
Live and experience this like-paradise setting.
This property is very unique and offered at a discounted rate in order to subsidize the costs while it sits on the market. The furniture may be a different arrangement and color scheme than what you see here, but it will still be top of the line with added bonuses. Looking forward to hosting you!
Disponible para huéspedes
Our VIP Concierge representative will be meeting our lovely guests upon their arrival in the place and will hand over the keys. We will be also conducting a little tour in the location.
If you have lots of cars to bring you, the car garage can accommodate up to 6-10. Cool, right?!Additional Amenities (just ask!):
Private, Luxurious, STUNNING!
This property is for sale, so we may need to ask the guest intermittently if they mind a brief showing of the property to potential buyers.
Atención a los huéspedes
We have the option of a hosted and an un-hosted stay. Please feel free to contact one of our EXPERIENCE HOSTS for tours of San Diego, ask anything and we'll do our very best to grant your wish.
Call US and ask for An EXPERIENCE HOST!
Otros aspectos destacables
We are so looking forward hosting you beautiful people!
Este anfitrión tiene 77 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
5 Things About the Founder of SanDBnB
Hi, My name is Samuel White and I am the founder of SanDBnB! Thank you so much for viewing our listings.
A little about me:
I love God, Family, Food, Soccer, Volleyball and San Diego!
Favorite Movie? Law Abiding Citizen
Favorite State next to the one I am living in? Arizona! (I intend to be governor one day)
Favorite Book? The Giver, Ender's Game, Pendragon, Rich Dad Poor Dad
Shows: House of Cards, Scandal, Revenge, SVU, Orange is the New Black, How to Get Away With Murder, (cough Pretty Little Liars cough)
Travel? Austria, Spain, Mexico, South Korea and plan to do much more!
10 Life Lessons that Guide My Life:
1. When you say "I will get it done" it means you fight for it forever until it is completed!
2. Never make excuses and never let other people make excuses for you.
3. Treat your mother like a queen and be willing to sacrifice anything for your family.
4. Always provide genuine "thank you"s to those around you taking part in your life both big and small.
5. The more success you are granted the more it should excite you to give it away.
6. More joy is found in seeing others succeed because of the effort you've put into their lives.
7. Believe in others and be the fuel to them that fuels you!
8. The world is a huge place filled with lots of people searching for the part that they are meant to play in it. Help them find their part.
9. Find a good mentor or someone you want to be like and always be "Genuine, Teachable and Ready". Dive through what they did right and correct in your life what they did wrong.
10. Be relentless in getting to the level of success where you know you belong!