Located in a quiet neighborhood within walking distance to restaurants, shops, and parks. Close to many outdoor activities. Hiking/biking in Sinks Canyon, mountain biking at Johnny Behind the Rocks, Red Canyon overlook, plenty of lakes on the Loop Road to fish. We're happy to give you recommendations about what Lander has to offer. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Newly remodeled daylight basement with one bedroom, living area, small private 3/4 bath, and mini kitchenette.
- Brand new full size bed
- Brand new couch (folds out to accommodate an additional guest of small stature)
- Microwave/mini fridge/coffee maker/dinnerware
- Small private 3/4 bathroom upstairs near entry
- Off street parking
- Lots of light
- Shared patio area
Outdoor enthusiasts traveling with gear are welcome to stow it in our garage while enjoying downtown Lander.
Disponible para huéspedes
Check-In is after 3:30 pm
Entry is located at the rear of the home via the parking spot in front of the garage. WiFi is available, but if there are too many of us on it at once it can be a little slow.
Atención a los huéspedes
We're happy to give recommendations about outdoor activities, restaurants, gear shops, etc. Just ask! Otherwise, we're pretty hands off.
Otros aspectos destacables
If you don't like dogs or merely tolerate them, this may not be a good fit, as we have three. They will bark at new folks, but are pretty friendly. We have a senior pug mix who loves everyone, a border collie/blue heeler mix who is 5 years old, and a terrier/shepherd mix puppy who is a few months over 1 year old. We do our best to keep them out of guest's hair. They're new to this guest thing, as are we.
We don't charge a cleaning fee currently. Please be considerate and leave the space in the same condition you entered it. That way we can continue without adding fees.
It's our preference that registered guests DO NOT bring unregistered guests to the property. We've had a couple of issues recently that have caused us to ask this. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
We recently purchased this early 1900's home, which means we've got a lot of projects going on. None of which should impinge upon your stay, but we just want to let you know it's a work in progress.
- Well-behaved children ages 12 and over are welcome.
- NO NON-REGISTERED GUESTS, please. We have had a few issues lately regarding this and now prefer only guests with a reservation to be on our property.
We're outdoor enthusiasts who love to travel. A few of our favorite trips include:
- Hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Learning to scuba dive off the island of Koh Tao in Thailand
- Traveling in Myanmar (Burma)
- Climbing the Grand Teton
Some of our favorite books include:
- Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac
- Annapurna by Maurice Herzog
- Hyperbole & a Half by Allie Brosh
- God's Middle Finger by Richard Grant
- Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Laughter in the Dark by Nabokov
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee