Welcome to North Wildwood!
Located across the street from the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse, our home is known as the oldest house in the Wildwoods. (It is updated.) We are one block from the white sand beach that is free for beach-goers and within walking distance of many top restaurants, the sea wall for sunset strolls, bars with outdoor seating, and the bike path.
Guests will have full access to this historic home, including: kitchen, sun room, 3 bedrooms & 1.5 baths, front porch, back deck, fenced in yard, outdoor shower, fire pit and more! Greenery surrounds the property creating a private atmosphere, and the interior is decorated with charming antiques. The home is cooled in the summer with a split air conditioning system on the main floor. Linens and towels are provided, and parking for 3 cars is included.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will ensure all guests are set up for their stay and will be available to answer questions quickly. We will not be on the property during the stay, but can be reached during that time. We will make arrangements for the keys and a tour of the home upon your arrival.
My husband and I love hosting our home through Airbnb and having the opportunity to meet amazing people like you! We look forward to making your North Wildwood beach vacation enjoyable and memorable!
Otros aspectos destacables
We are licensed to have a vacation rental. Also, please note that prices vary throughout the year, so please check the price for your reservation dates.
Thank you for choosing our seaside home! Here are some things you should know:
- NO SMOKING
- Please leave the house in the same condition in which you found it.
- Please, no additional guests beyond those agreed to.
- Our home is not infant proof. We will accept infants on a case-by-case basis.
- Our home is not suitable for pets.
- Primary renter over the age of 25 preferred.
- Only the guest making the reservation will receive the keys.
- The house has 5 beds and flexible sleeping arrangements; however, it is not suitable for a group of more than 6 adults.