This amazing property is just outside of the little village of Kaštel, only 3 km away from the old town of Buje. The quiet location is ideal for a relaxing holiday, as there are no clubs or traffic to disturb you in the surroundings. The house, built in 2013 and beautifully decorated, is on 2 floors and can accommodate up to 8 people within a living space of 150 m².
The property owner would like to welcome you and hope that you have a lovely holiday here. The Property is privately owned and we hope that you will look after it during your stay, just as if it was your own home.
During your stay you are expected to:
1. Leave the Property in the same condition that you would like to find it in yourself.
2. Look after the Property`s indoor and outdoor facilities.
3. Leave the Property clean and tidy for the next guests.
4. Only use the furniture for its intended purpose and replace in its original position at the end of your stay.
5. Make sure you understand how to use any electrical equipment that you are not familiar with and don`t change any existing settings.
6. Observe the rules of conduct regarding the use of the swimming pool.
7. Be considerate to your neighbors, avoiding loud music or disturbing noise, particularly between 10 pm and 7 am.
8. Use the designated litter containers and keep the grounds clear of litter.
9. Do not exceed the number of people for which the Property has capacity.
10. Always tell the owner if inventory was damaged. You are personally responsible for anything you damage.
11. Dear guests, please do not use the pool after entering wet in the building.
12. Linensdo not bringout the building.
13. Not Adhering house order risky with the loss of the deposit.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Founded April 22nd Global Mother Earth Day, sharingXchange is a social and sharing focused startup, inspired by what the sharing economy can do for our communities- both locally and globally- from our environment to improving people’s lives.
What we do: Simplifying the sharing experience by providing a sharing economy metasearch comparison site and a property management listing service. Sharing provides unique, social, ecological and affordable experiences and we want to encourage people to share.
Renting out your unused space, home, car, boat, or giving people rides can help pay your bills and fund your next vacation. Our marketing team creates a professional listing for the things you want to share and promotes them through leading websites.
Our Mission: Inspire sharing! Make it easy for entrepreneurs to share their stuff, help people connect, make new friends, and engage them to search compare and share.
John Hazlewood is an Entrepreneur, Explorer and Environmentalist from Planet Earth and the founder of sharingXchange.
Born in Mobile Alabama, lived in Austin, Beeville, and Houston Texas, Athens Greece, Lemnos a Greek island in the Northern Aegean, London, Monte Carlo Monaco, Mexico, mainland Honduras and the Bay Islands, and from 2000-2014 lived in Sofia Bulgaria. Currently reside between Austin, Sofia and Lemnos.
Summer of 2012 cycled with 11 Bulgarians 55 days through 11 countries more than 3,000 kilometers from Sofia to London and arrived two days before the Olympics... now headed to Rio! RollToRioCom.