Este es un hermoso apartamento independiente en la azotea en una zona tranquila y nueva de Wadi Chahrour. 90 metros cuadrados en estilo chalé. 20-25 minutos al aeropuerto, museo, centro, bares y discotecas, monot, gemmayze, etc.
Parquet con cama y dos sofá-cum-camas y dos literas. Hermosa vista exterior con nueva terraza y acogedor interior con una chimenea. Cocina completa con nevera pequeña. WC independiente y ducha. Cama king size. Armarios y todo lo demás está incluido también. Electricidad, agua y agua caliente 24x7.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS. Please do not book if you have kids joining you.
- DO NOT WALK OUTSIDE NAKED. Please stay decent when you're outside the apartment. RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS, stay quiet and classy.
- Only park at the first space at the bottom of the ramp to the building. All other spaces are reserved for owners.
- Please economize on water as much as possible, otherwise "you will" empty the tank and we'll have to look for a refill.
- People live here, this is our home so please treat the place well. Do no trash it, keep it clean and do not break or ruin anything. Please :- )
- If anyone would complain about anything, that would be your neighbors. If they do, please listen.
- AC will cool the place enough in July/August but it will not freeze it. If you're the arctic type, keep that in mind.
- If Internet is needed, a 3G/4G Sim card with $19 is available and would allow your phone to work as a hotspot and cover the whole apartment with wifi capacity of 1.5 Gb. If you need more than 1.5Gb capacity for your stay, that is available too. $30 for 5Gb.
If you do not have such a phone available to use as a hotspot, I can provide one for you.
- Electricity in Lebanon sucks :- ) Utility power is available only few hours a day. That's why we have an APS battery backup at home that would also last a few hours and support most appliances (not all working together at the same time). If more consistent power is required, a generator subscription (regulated by the municipality) is available for about US$20/week.
- By booking this apartment you are accepting to waive all liability from the owners regarding any injury or death that occurs inside the apartment during the booking period. By booking this apartment, you accept that any injury or death inside the apartment or any damage or loss of your valuables, is solely your responsibility. The owners of the apartment will not be held responsible for any such damages, injuries or deaths.
I'm a die-hard rock metal fan and ICT business professional.
I appreciate good music, good taste and authentic souls with a touch of serenity.
I enjoy a drink every now and then, good company always.
Looking forward to meeting you!