Thank you for your feedback however let's go ahead and go through your points:
1. This our home - it's stated in the profile how is that a surprise?
2. The shoes by the front door that you are referring to was 1 pair of flip-flops, not the scene that you are painting.
3. Cardboard boxes in the entry were packages in front of our storage room underneath the stairs which is not visible from the entry unless you are walking into our garage - again this is our home.
4. The fridge being filled? Since we rented our home out for the first time with Airbnb the week before you came in, they were left by the prior guests. We DID inform you that we were out of the country prior to your arrival so as inconvenient as it was for you, it's harsh to pin this on us.
5. As Inconvenient as you claim everything was, you FAILED to mention that we allowed you to check in hours earlier and accommodated a late check out for you at NO extra cost.
6. The maid coming early was unfortunate. She took upon herself to arrive a day early knowing that we were out of the country. HOWEVER we don't issue our security alarm code out so I don't know what alarms your referring to...a bit dramatic don't you think?
I don't know how many times we could have apologized and offer refunds to rectify our maid coming early. Human error happens, we did the BEST that we could given that we were on a plane flying back from Europe that day. This is Airbnb...not a hotel. This is our home, and we are proud of it. We are careful in who allow to book because we take great pride in where we live. We tried to communicate with you multiple times prior to and during your stay to ensure your needs were met and at NO point did you say our house was inconvenient - it was the exact opposite in fact. Should you come back to Houston, we'd like to make it right for you and treat you and your guests to a very nice dinner...we are Houstonians afterall.