Luxurious, brand new 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Islamorada Villa Rental on the waterfront at MM 81.8 in the Florida Keys.
In the middle of the Art District and situated on one of the cleanest, clearest channels of water in the Florida Keys, Little Basin.
The Conch Villa, a 3 BR/3.5 BA brand new waterfront vacation rental in the heart of Islamorada. Up to 6 persons will enjoy these luxurious accommodations.
Min stay 7 nights
Disponible para huéspedes
Community Swimming Pool
Tiki Hut by the Pool w/ BBQ Grill
Playground and Community Beach
Floating Dock to launch paddleboards & kayaks
Community Boat Dock
Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
Washer and Dryer
HD Flat Screen Smart TV`s in Living Room & all bedrooms.
Keyless Entry & Exit
Atención a los huéspedes
Property Manager, Emily Bevis lives on property and can respond to any guest`s questions or needs very quickly.
Otros aspectos destacables
Come experience Islamorada, known as the Purple Isle of the Keys.
A wonderful Keys holiday awaits with something for everyone!
Boat · Paddleboard · Fish · Kayak · Snorkel · Swim · Dive · Dine · Shop · Deep Sea Fishing · Relax · Sunset Tours · Full Moon Party
Other services available:
Mid-Stay Cleaning $200
Damage Insurance $49
Village of Islamorada Lic VR-273
FL DBPR Lic DWE(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Check in Time is 4 PM
Check out is 10 AM Sharp
Cleaning Service Arrives at 10 AM Sharp
Please remember to be “good Neighbors”. A county noise ordinance requires that all loud music be turned off by 10 PM. It shall be unlawful for any person to continue, or cause to be made, any excessive, disturbing, unnecessary or loud noise, or any noise which annoys, disturbs, injures or endangers the comfort, repose, health, peace or safety to other persons. The noise ordinance is strictly enforced!
No Parties after 10 PM.
Please be sure to use only your parking spaces. Two designated parking spaces per unit will be assigned upon check in. Any unauthorized overnight guests, house parties, pets, vehicles or jet skis will result in the loss of your security deposit, rental fee and termination of your rental contract.
The maximum occupancy load for the villa rental property is 2 persons per bedroom.
We ask that you take the trash out, wash the dishes and be sure to turn off the coffee pots before you leave.
Animals are not allowed.
Please Observe Idle Speed/No Wake watercraft rules in waterways.
No Motor Homes, RV’s Campers or Live-Aboards allowed.
No Jet Skis, Wave Runners or any other personal watercraft are allowed.
No Trailers allowed.
No Smoking in the house.
The tenant shall notify the manager immediately of any damage to the property.
No minors (12 & under) may use the dock or pool areas without an ADULT present.
No diving allowed off the dock area or in the pool.
Violation of any of the above Regulations or Policies may result in a loss of Security Deposit, Citation, Fine or Both. By completing the reservation and deposit the renter acknowledges and accepts responsibility for all members of the rental party and this hereby becomes a part of the rental agreement.
Providing always, and renter hereby agrees as follows:
To take responsibility for and pay for all repairs and cleaning to the said premises plumbing, fixtures, wiring, etc. when the damage was in any way caused by the fault or negligence of said renter, and will at the end of this agreement surrender and deliver up said premises, without demand, and as good order and conditions as when entered upon; loss by fire, inevitable accident, ordinary “Wear and decay” only excepted. Any charges will be deducted from the security deposit if renter has not paid for Damage Insurance.
To permit the owner or his agent; at any reasonable time to enter said premises or any part thereof for the purpose of exhibit the same or make repairs thereto.
It is understood and agreed between the parties here, that this agreement is in accordance with rules and regulations governed by Florida Statute 599, for Public Lodging. If said renter shall violate any of the covenants and conditions of this agreement; the owner or his agent shall be entitled to reenter and retake possession immediately of the demised premises.
It is further understood and agreed, this lease is not cancellable and funds are not refundable unless we receive 60 days prior notice.
It is further understood and agreed between the parties hereto, that the Rentor indemnifies owners and his agent against any claim arising from personal injuries to myself or my guest in the above reference property at any time.
It is further understood that NO PETS of any kind (except service animal) are allowed in the premises unless prior approval has been granted by agent. Service animals need to be approved in advance.
It is further understood that there shall be NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. The Sheriff’s Department will be called and occupancy will be terminated and no refund granted should a house party occur in a rental unit.
To Continue Reserving Rental
Please read and review the Terms & Conditions carefully and then check the box to continue entering in your guest information.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
This rental agreement includes a Zero Tolerance Policy for noise disturbances, over occupancy, or house parties. Violations of the terms of this agreement will result in fines from $500.00 up to three (3) times the rental amount, as well as forfeiture of security deposits, and immediate termination of occupancy with no refunds. See Section 3 and 13 for details.
As opposed to a hotel room, vacation rentals typically have more square feet, bedrooms, mechanical systems, appliances, electronics, etc. Because of this, there is a much greater chance that something may need attention during your stay. In the event something does need attention, Little Basin Villas promises to do everything within reason to remedy the situation; however we do not offer refunds. See Sections 31, 32 and 33 for details.
Please do not proceed with booking if you, or anyone in your group, are not comfortable with these policies.
Tenant/Guest agrees to closely read and abide by the Terms of the agreement. As consideration for the booking and use of Vacation Rental Property during the lease term, Tenant agrees to pay Manager for all items specified.
1. RESPONSIBLE PARTY: Tenant is an adult at least 25 years of age and will be an occupant of Property during the entire reserved period, unless other arrangements are approved in writing by Manager. Tenants and/or occupants` valid government I.D. must be presented upon request. Tenant assumes responsibility for all actions of other occupants and guests. No keys or entry code will be issued to anyone who is not an adult 25 years of age. Persons not falling within the foregoing categories will be required to vacate the property immediately without any refund. Any reservation found to be obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payments, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. Tenant agrees to comply with all posted rules and regulations applicable to use of the Unit and the common areas.
2. CANCELLATION: Should Tenant wish to cancel their reservation, notice of cancellation must be in writing, and it is Tenants responsibility to verify receipt by Manager. For notice received more than ninety (90) days prior to the check-in date, Manager will refund 100% of the sums paid, less 10% of the rental amount per property. For notice received less than ninety (90) days prior to check-in date, Manager will refund 100% of the sums paid, less 25% of the rental amount per property. For cancellation notices received less than sixty (60) days prior to check-in date; Tenant will be liable for 100% of the rental amount per property reserved. If Property is rented and paid in full by another tenant at the same rate for the same time period, Tenant will receive a refund of all rents paid, less 10% of the original rental amount. There are no refunds for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather or reduction in the number of nights reserved for any reason. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. If the Property becomes unavailable or unsuitable for rent for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, casualty loss, construction, noise, physical deterioration or loss of utility services, the Managers liability will be limited to the return of all monies paid on account at the time of cancellation by the Manager. In the event Manager cancels the reservation; Manager will attempt to substitute the Property with a like-kind. All monies received will be refunded to Tenant within 5 business days of cancellation notice.
3. TERMINATION: Manager has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should Tenant or any guests violate the terms of this Agreement, Manager may impose fines up to three (3) times the rental amount, and may terminate Tenant’s occupancy with no refunds of rents or security deposits, and Tenant shall waive all rights to due process for failure to vacate the premises upon termination. Tenant is notified that all individuals occupying the Unit will be subject to immediate eviction procedures under State law. Manager or its agent may enter the premises and remove Tenant, the members of Tenant`s party, and their belongings. Noise disturbances or use of the unit for any unlawful purpose including, but not limited to the possession, serving, or consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons less than 21 years of age, house parties or keg parties, beer pong, or use of common areas in a manner contrary to the provisions of this agreement, or the rules of the homeowners association, are prohibited.
IF NOISE COMPLAINTS OR OVER OCCUPANCY OCCUR, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT IS DISPATCHED TO PROPERTY DUE TO ANY DISTURBANCES OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY ON THE PREMISES, TENANT AND ALL OCCUPANTS ARE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITH NO REFUNDS.
4. RENTS AND PAYMENT: 50% of the remaining balance is required up to 60 days of the arrival date, and 100% of the balance due is required within 30 days of the arrival date.
Accepted forms of payment are Amex, Visa, MasterCard and Discover, and e-checks. Tenant agrees to provide Manager with a valid credit card during the entirety of the reservation. If Tenants credit card is declined, the reservation is not valid.
5. DAMAGE INSURANCE OR DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Tenant is offered to opt in for Damage Insurance or Pay $1500 Damage Deposit at the time of booking. Damage Insurance is highly recommended. If, during the dates of occupancy, Tenant causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit or premises as a result of inadvertent acts, this must be reported to the manager as soon as possible.
As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (URL HIDDEN) The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Little Basin Villas Mgt LLC any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Little Basin Villas Mgt LLC directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a $1,500.00 damage deposit will be required upon check-in.
6. RESERVATION TRANSFERS: Should Tenant need to transfer the reservation to a substitute Tenant, substitute tenant must be approved by Manager, and must agree to all terms and conditions. A $150 transfer processing fee shall be applied to the reservation.
7. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. Early check-in is allowed only with prior written approval. Keys or entry code will be provided once all fees and charges have been collected. If for some reason, the home is not ready for check-in you will be notified. Please do not attempt to check-in or visit the home prior to notification that the home has been cleared for check-in. Please notify Manager upon arrival so we may ensure the Property is to your satisfaction.
8. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM. There is no holding over. PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL IS REQUIRED from Manager for late check-out. Cleaning and maintenance are pre-scheduled, so adhering to the Check-Out Time is very important. A $100 per hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time and Tenant will be liable for any additional damages incurred, but not limited to the cost of supplying alternative accommodations for arriving guests.
9. CHECK OUT / CLEANING PROCEDURES: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure. Tenant should leave the property in the same general condition at Check-In meaning:
a) Any debris, rubbish and discards removed from the home.
b) Dishes and cooking messes cleaned up.
c) Put back any furniture or items that have been rearranged (inside and outside home).
d) All remote controls left in plain sight.
e) Refrigerator and unit should be left clean and free of perishable food.
f) Lounge chairs equipment, etc. put back in place.
g) BBQ cleaned with brush.
h) Please turn-off lights, heater, air conditioner, fans, appliances, etc.
i) Please make sure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
j) If applicable, leave keys, garage openers, and/or parking passes on the kitchen counter.
k) If unit equipped with a lock-box, please return keys to the lock-box.
The cleaning fee if applicable is for a standard cleaning only. If the home was left in poor condition and additional cleaning is required, fees will be charged to Tenants credit card on file at the rate of $50 per hour. A $25 per item fee will be charged for each lost key, and $75 for each garage door opener and remote control that is damaged or not left at the Property upon check-out.
10. OCCUPANCY: Tenant understands and agrees that Property shall be occupied by no more than the number of individuals (including children and infants). Little Basin Villas Units accommodate 2 persons per bedroom, totaling 6 persons per unit. Day/evening guests must register in writing with the manager. All day/evening guests must vacate the premises by 10:00 p.m.
11. AMENITIES: The property is fully furnished, and includes ready-made beds, wash cloths, hand towels, bath towels, beach towels and an equipped kitchen. Furnishings and amenities are new. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change, and may or may not be the exact same as represented due to replacement, substitution or other reasons. Manager provides a starter kit which includes, soaps, dish detergent, laundry soap, toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items. Since a limited supply is provided, Tenant should plan to shop to replenish these items if necessary. Manager assumes no responsibility for the quality or contents of any food products left on the premises and Tenants use and/or consumption of same is not recommended and shall be at Tenant`s/Guest`s own risk(s). Towels (except beach towels, if provided) and linens are not to be taken from the units.
Inventory of all linens, dishware, silver and appliances is taken before your arrival and after your departure. The credit card on file will be charged for any missing items.
12. TELEPHONES: Telephones are typically not provided. If provided, Tenant agrees to not make long distance telephone calls or pay for any long distance or collect calls occurring during the reservation dates. Emergency medical, fire and police service can be called by dialing 911. Many Units are located in areas with poor cell phone coverage. Please verify with Manager if a land line is necessary or you are concerned with cell phone signal strength.
13. DISTURBANCES: Tenant and their guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors, respecting the rights of the surrounding neighbors, and shall not create noise or disturbances that interfere with the quiet enjoyment of their property. Quiet hour starts at 10:00 PM, and outdoor noise, or noise carrying outside from inside the home should be kept to a minimum regardless of the hour, and in compliance with the local Noise Ordinance.
14. TENANT`S NOTIFICATION RESPONSIBILITIES: Tenant shall call Manager upon arrival to property to confirm arrival. Upon arrival, Tenant agrees to examine the Unit, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures and landscaping, if any, and shall immediately report to Manager if any are not in operating condition or in disrepair. Tenant also agrees to immediately notify Manager of any occurrences that may cause damage to Property or adjacent units and to take reasonable measures to mitigate damage, and be responsible for damages for failure to do so. Tenant acknowledges that unless Manager is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, Tenant will be liable. Any and all damages, breakage, lost or missing items on the Property during the occupancy will be Tenant`s responsibility and must be reported to Manager and paid prior to departure.
15. MULTIPLE HOME RENTALS: Should Tenant or acquaintance of Tenant rent another property in proximity to Unit, no items shall be moved from home to home. The majority of occupants from two or more rentals will not spend the bulk of their rental time at a house other than the house in which they are sleeping (violation of the occupancy rules). Having too many guests in one house creates extra wear and tear, risk of sewer problems and noise complaints.
16. GARBAGE: Tenant shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the exterior trash bins provided for pickup. See the Guest Information Binder in the unit or contact manager for garbage collection days. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts pests.
17. SUBLEASING: Tenant shall not sublet the property.
18. SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises. If smoking does occur on the premises, Tenant may be evicted and is responsible for all damage caused by the smoking including, but not limited to, stains, burns, odors remediation and removal of debris.
19. PETS: Pets are strictly prohibited unless a separate Pet Addendum has been signed in advance of occupancy. If an unauthorized pet is found on the premises, Tenant may and/or pet may be evicted and Tenant is responsible for any and all damage and remediation caused by pet(s), including pet allergen remediation, flea remediation and reimbursement to Manager for any refunds necessary to compensate affected future occupants.
20. TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY: Tenant expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenant does not intend to make the property a residence or household.
21. OWNERS PROPERTY: Tenant agrees not to access the owner`s storage area, even if unlocked, which contains owner’s personal property and may contain cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
22. FIRE EXTINGUISHER: The property is equipped with a minimum of one (1) fire extinguisher. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant locate fire extinguisher, notify all other occupants and guests of the location, and to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher be missing, or be less or become less than fully charged.
23. SMOKE DETECTORS/FIRE SPRINKLERS: The property has smoke detectors and fire sprinklers and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if detectors are missing, uninstalled, "chirps" or have a low battery condition.
24. PARKING: Tenant is advised that in many high density beach communities, parking is at a premium, and garages and parking spaces can be smaller than normal. Tenant is advised to ask for measurements if parking is needed. No refunds will be given if vehicles do not fit in designated spaces.
25. SECURITY: Tenant shall see to their own and to the Property security by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it`s prudent to do so and always when all guests are absent or the property is vacated.
26. NEW LOCKS OR ALTERATIONS: Tenant shall not make or permit to be made any alterations to the Premises or change or add any lock without prior consent of Manager.
27. LOST ITEMS: Little Basin Villas or Manager shall bear no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Tenant for return. There will be a $25.00 handling charge plus shipping costs for any found items returned at Guest`s request. Manager shall not be held liable for condition of said items. Any items not claimed for longer than 30 days, may be donated or sold.
28. TV/CABLE/INTERNET/SATELLITE: If provided, no refund of rents shall be given for number of devices, outages, content, or lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable/internet/satellite service. Services are provided as a convenience only, and are not integral to this agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to service.
29. AIR CONDITIONING / HEATING: Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be "Auto". Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. There are no refunds for lack of, or malfunctioning HVAC units.
30. POOL AND SPA: Tenant understands and agrees to be responsible and liable and will pay Manager upon request for any damages that occur to the pool and its support equipment through Tenants misuse and/or negligence.
31. SYSTEM(S) / FURNISHING / AMENITY FAILURES: In the event the rental unit sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to water, sewer, septic, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, appliances, heat pump, ventilating, pool, hot tub or other system or structural systems, furnishings or amenities, Manager will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Tenant agrees to permit Manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the property to inspect and make such repairs. Neither the property owner nor the Manager shall be liable to Tenant for damages, and no refunds will be given for such failures.
32. NOISE TRANSMISSION: Tenant is aware if Unit is located in a high density neighborhood, it is therefore subject to noise from nearby residences/businesses/traffic. If Unit has common walls, ceilings or floors, noise may travel between and cause disturbance to Tenant from other residences.
33. UNFORESEEN OCCURRENCES: Manager does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by but not limited to the following: weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies, unavailability of any or all parts of the Unit, or any other reasons. It is highly recommend that Tenant considers the purchase of travel insurance.
34. SALE / LEASE OF PROPERTY: If unit is actively listed for sale or lease, Manager may notify guest to schedule and show property.
35. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: for spa, hot tub, Jacuzzi, whirlpool, pool, sauna, pond, etc.herein referred to as special feature. If so equipped, it is the tenant`s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the special feature. Tenant understands that the area surrounding special feature is not fenced or secure, and there are special risks that may be involved for anyone, in particular children who are not carefully supervised, person(s) intoxicated, on any kinds of drugs or medication, with health risks, or if pregnant. Tenant agrees to explain the risks of the presence and use of the special feature to all guests at the property. Tenant agrees to instruct all guests on premises to not access any off-limit, or unsafe sections of the property including roof-tops. Tenant agrees to assume all responsibility for Tenant and other guests, for the consequences of those risks and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents that may occur. Tenant agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against property owner or Manager for accidents or claims.
36. RESERVATIONS ARE NOT FULLY GUARANTEED: If for any reason, the Property is not available or becomes unavailable or uninhabitable for the reservation dates, every effort will be made to locate substitute accommodations. If the substituted property rents for more for the same period, or remaining period respectively, tenant will have the option to pay any additional charges or cancel the reservation within 72 hours of notification of Tenant by Manager. However, if the substitute property rents for less for the same period, the difference will be refunded to Tenant. In any event, the sole remedy for any perceived damages, liability, or inconvenience is a full refund of the rental amount upon Tenant cancellation. It is highly recommend that Tenant considers the purchase of travel insurance.
37. AGENCY: It is mutually understood and agreed that Manager is acting as Agent only for the property owner and has no liability to either party for the performance of any terms or covenant of this agreement. Furthermore, Tenant understands Manager is being compensated in this transaction by the property owner and is contractually obligated to protect the interest of same. Manager hereby discloses to Tenant should Tenant elect to purchase travel insurance protection or damage insurance through Manager, Manager may be compensated by provider(s) for cooperation in the transaction.
38. HOLD HARMLESS: The Tenants and Tenants` Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants also expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
39. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Manager and Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which may have occurred to the undersigned, or any of his/her occupants or guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Manager and Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
40. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing by a Manager in advance.
41. DISPUTES: Any disputes under this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.Any action relating to this Agreement shall be filed only in the Monroe County Court in Florida in which county the Unit is located.Both parties consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such court. Tenant agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney`s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Manager enforcing this agreement.
42. Facsimile signatures are deemed original signatures and approving online terms and conditions constitute approval of the terms and conditions.
43. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: Tenant agrees to provide Manager with a valid credit card for the duration of the reservation.Tenant is providing the credit card as a guarantee. Tenant certifies that he/she has read and agrees to abide by the terms of this agreement, and agrees to pay and authorize Manager to charge any rental amounts, taxes, security deposits, extra cleaning, missing property and any damages not covered under the Security Deposit Protection (Paragraph 3) and fines or charges pertaining to violations of the rental agreement. Tenant understands that all credit card sales are final. Should manager be unable to recover costs from the credit card on file, Tenant is responsible to provide an alternative method of reimbursement within 48 hours of notification.
Brand new, delightfully decorated villa has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a gourmet kitchen, 4 smart TV's and an in-home washer and dryer.
In our waterfront villas you'll have plenty of space to spread out and relax. The kids can enjoy the playground, everyone will enjoy the beach area, the community swimming pool, the floating dock for launching kayaks & paddleboards and shared boat dock. Your rental is in the center of a relaxing and fun Islamorada vacation.
Enjoy your vacation here for a week or more in one of our rentals in the Heart of the Art District. While here, fish the clear blue waters surrounding Islamorada and discover uncrowded scuba diving along our beautiful coral reefs. Come to Islamorada to enjoy a cool tropical beverage at one of our iconic marinas, or relax on a sandy beach before a fantastic meal with friends at one of our favorite restaurants.