This recently renovated full log home offers stunning views and a quiet location and is the perfect place to relax. Enjoy three bedrooms, two full baths, a spacious living room and eating area, and a full kitchen upstairs.
The lower level of the house (3 more bedrooms and 1.5 additional baths) is also available for larger groups. Please contact us for pricing details.
- The house is located on a small ranch with multiple buildings. We live on the neighboring property, so we spend a good deal of time at the ranch and are readily available to our guests.
- Check-in time is from 5:00-9:00 PM. Check-out time is by 10:00 AM.
- Wifi is available; however, guests should be aware that because this is a rural area, only satellite internet service is available. Speeds are slow, and data usage is capped, making the service unsuitable for download usage. We request that our guests refrain from video streaming and gaming.
- Cell phone service may be limited due to the rural setting, but most people are able to receive service in this house.
- There is no central AC in the house. There are two window units upstairs, and multiple fans are available for guests' use.
- Because it is difficult to remove strong odors from logs, no cooking of strong-smelling foods is permitted, including curries and deep-fried items.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 114 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Summers in Wyoming and winters in Texas, we have enjoyed our beautiful Wyoming home for 22 years. We are happy to share our knowledge of the area with our guests and welcome them to our "unplugged" Wyoming life. We love traveling, the arts, organic gardening, and family time together.