The apartment is located in Mets, one of the nicest neighborhoods in the city center of Athens. Less than 10 mins walking distance (800 meters) from the Acropolis Museum and Metro Station. Less than 5 mins (200 meters) walking distance from the Kallimarmaro Stadium. It is a modern, fully renovated apartment. It is located across the Zapeio and national garden in a lively area close to restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Around 15 mins walk from Syntagma square.
It also has a cozy balcony.
The apartment is new and provides a luxurious stay to the guests. It is 70 square meters so guests can move comfortably in all rooms. It was renovated with lots of care and love to create a modern place for any guest to feel special, during his/her stay.
The living room is spacious with two couches, Led TV and an operating gramophone! Also we provide a laptop working desk for our guests. WiFi is fast and very reliable.
The bedroom is spacious also. Has a double bed and two big closets with hungers and drawers with lots of space to store your suitcases and set your clothes.
Upon request on booking, this place can comfortably sleep one more guest with the use of a comfortable airbed (100 cm width) which has the height of a normal single bed (46cm high). The airbed can be either set in the bedroom or in the living room depending on the guests needs.
The kitchen is fully equiped and we provide our guests with anything one has in his/her own kitchen (various bag sizes, straws, paper and napkins and many more). Coffee, tea, milk and all necessary supplies are also provided for breakfast and not only.
The bathroom has a shower cabin and two laundry bins. All required supplies are provided (soap, shampoo, hand towels, and more)
Disponible para huéspedes
Our guests have access to all historic sites in the city within walking distance. Acropolis Museum in 10 mins. Olympeio in 5 mins. Kallimarmaro in 5 mins. National garden and Zappeion in 5 mins. Plaka in 10 mins. Syntagma square in 15 mins. The Acropolis metro station is only 10 mins walk and the tram station only 2 mins walk from the apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
Myself and my husband will do our best to help our guests feel as comfortable as possible in the apartment. We are always at our guests availability to answer any questions related to the apartment itself and/or the general area of the city center. We provide our guests with maps and city guides and also suggest to them places they can visit with nice food or great coffee places!
There may be few things, habits and house standards that might be completely different from the ones that you have in your country. So please note the below rules.
- In Greece people take it more quiet during specific hours (from 15.00 to 17.30 and from 23.00 to 8.00). There is also a law enforced around this. So please try not to be loud during these hours.
- Passport details (name, passport number and location) will be requested upon arrival by our guests.
- Bathroom: Please don’t throw toilet paper, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in the toilet.
- Trash: Please deposit your trash regularly in the grey or green colored trash collection containers that are located on the streets. The blue containers are for recycling only.
- Before departure we would appreciate it if our guests leave the house in a tidy condition.
- If guests create a damage in the apartment due to their own fault actions, they will have to inform the host before check out and will have to pay for it.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- No drugs or guns
- If the owner needs, for any reason or urgency, to enter the apartment while the guest is still living in, will inform the guest first, via sms, or instant message or email and will enter the apartment to fix any issues that might appear in the apartment during any guest stay.
- By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises. Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law.