New Garden studio with your own PRIVATE terrace. Also free parking on own drive. PRIVATE entrance.The studio is situated in a quiet villa neighbourhood and attached at the back of the mainhouse.The area is near the Zuid as, University, a lot of transportation tram, bus/metro in a 5 minutes walk. It takes 15 minutes with the tram to the famous musea(Van Gogh,Rijks and Stedelijk) and 20 minutes to the centre. Also one step away from the Amsterdamse Wood, where you can relax eat and be sportive.
The Studio has its own entrance and 2 electric hobs where you can make a small ! mael. A refrigarator. Nespresso machine.
A separate shower,toilet and sink. A wardrobe with mirror. A double bed with 2 mattresses from (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)). The whole studio/ bathroom has floor heating. And a private little terrace for relaxing (and smoke if you do).
A table 2 chairs and a welcome packet. (always enough coffee and tea).
Enjoy the green/birds after exploring the city.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole studio and terrace is yours.
Atención a los huéspedes
I respect you privacy but i m available for any questions if you have.
Since we live next door its easy to reach us.
Otros aspectos destacables
- If you rent bikes you can stall them in front of the main house.
- You can leave your waste in the public garbage can opposite the house,
don t leave your waste outside !!
- leave the place as you find it (clean and tidy), i take great care of everything.
No smoking and animals in the studio.
- Please be quit after 22 o clock we have neigbours.
- its not allowed to invite other guests
- its not allowed to BBQ.
- You are welcome from 14.00 hrs.
- Check out at 11.00 hrs.
- if you have rent some bikes you can stall them at the front of the
- If you smoke you can smoke at the teracce and leave the cigarette butts
- This studio is suitable for two persons we can not ! add an extra bed.
- you can leave your waste in the public waste can opposite the house
- don t leave your waste outside !
- I appreciate if you leave the unit clean and tidy, (like you found it)
Hello from Amsterdam. I live with my family in our new and self designed house since december 2015. We live in a very safe villa neighborhood next to another house thats being built, with lots of space and privacy. The Amsterdamse forest a few steps away and within 15 minutes in the centre by public transport. I like to get people feel at home in our newly built cosy studio s witch are attached at our house with own entrance and free parking. Also i hope to help them to explore this amazing city called Amsterdam. I m an easy going person / sportive and very fond of culture. Hope to meet you.