Take a trip away from the bustle of the city and into the heart of some of the largest oak trees in Texas for a relaxing and tranquil vacation. Located across from Miller Creek in Johnson City, Texas, this farmhouse property is nestled amongst some of the most current and adorable homes in the Texas Hill Country. Minutes from popular, award-winning vineyards, numerous restaurants, and the enchanting Pedernales Falls State Park, this area has it all on the beautiful Whittington Ranch.
- No persons other than registered guests may stay overnight. A fee will be charged per guest per night if they are not registered.
- If there are any damages to the property, we reserve the right to hold the safety deposit for these damages.
- No smoking. If smoking happens in the house, there will be a cleaning fee.
- No hunting on the property.
- Please respect the other ranchers around you and refrain from loud activities or wandering onto their property.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK - NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
No persons allowed to rent the property that is under 21 years old.
2 night minimum stay
Mix a interior designer and a jerky manufacturer and you get some interesting results. My husband ,Sam has lived on the Whittington Ranch his whole life and knows it like nobody else. Life was quiet and slow paced. (During your stay you'll see him feeding his deer up by the guest house, if you see him, ask him to tell you a little about the history of the ranch)
Then he met this red head named Susan who was a designer at Cowgirls & Lace in Dripping Springs at the time. Soon they were married and growing both their business, Whittingtons Jerky, and the Whittington Ranch. Oh and a family !!
Sams special interest: Indian artifacts, meteorology, golf, archeology
Susan's special interest; horses, glamping, estate sales