Our spacious 4 bed home with a fab garden is in the heart of a lovely & safe area of South West. The glorious Richmond Park is at 1 end of our road & shops & cafes at the other - all less than 5mns walk. There are great pubs walking distance away.
Our place is perfect for couples & families who want to experience life in a London community away from the hustle & bustle but with very easy access to central London and lovely Richmond.
Please get in touch if you have questions.
This is our lived in Edwardian home so it is equipped with most things you'd need - it should be like home from home.
It comprises of:
- Modern kitchen/diner/lounge with folding doors that open out all the way onto the garden
- Garden with summer house and the end as well as garden tables and chairs and a gas BBQ
- utility/laundry room
- front room with piano and board games
- downstairs toilet
- double bedroom with king size bed (150cm)
- kids double bedroom with two adult single beds (currently put together)
- kids single bedroom with an adult single high cabin bed
- modern bathroom with large shower (with two great shower heads)
- newly converted Loft room with a king size bed (150cm)
- new ensuite bathroom
- gas BBQ
- summer house with table football
Off street parking for one car.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be abroad during this period but will be largely contactable. My parents live locally and will mostly be around to help with problems. If my parents are not here we will ensure that a friend is available to help.
Otros aspectos destacables
As this is our family home, the wardrobes and drawers won't be empty for your sole use. We will clear some space for you to hang clothes. Thanks for your understanding.
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones