A two-storey traditional house, situated in the historical city centre of Lefkada. It was built in 1880 and fully renovated in 2012. In walking distance (5min.), there are cafes, super markets, restaurants as well as bars and clubs. Being close to many beaches (5min. by car) this is a fabulous house for families, big groups of all ages & even pets!