This is a beautifully restored, historic home (over 100 years old) located a short lyft/uber/bike ride from multiple BART stations and downtown Oakland. West Oakland is also the closest East Bay neighborhood to the beautiful San Francisco.
This 1,100 square foot house features two spacious bedrooms, a big kitchen with island, magnificent front porch, and an updated bathroom.
Character surrounds you in this place. From the original hardwood floors, to the matching-themed columns throughout the house, to the perfect front porch, this will be a memorable stay.
Disponible para huéspedes
Please enjoy the entire house (including any appliances out in the open); however, please do not access the closets, garage, or cellar.
Atención a los huéspedes
When we list the full house, it means that we and our dog are out of town. So you will have the place to yourselves!
We will be available by Airbnb message, text, or phone call should you have any needs arise.
Otros aspectos destacables
Street parking is free, and it's generally easy to park within a block of the house. Be aware that one side of the street on Thursday and Friday afternoons can be ticketed during street sweeping hours (as shown on street signage). It may go without saying, but please do not leave any belongings in plain site in your car. Our neighbors are wonderful (
We ask that you be respectful of our house & neighbors. The following items will summarize much of the general respect & consideration that we expect.
- Please leave the house in a similarly tidy condition as you found it. For example, please clean any dishes that you use and throw away any of your trash. Or if something is spilled please clean up after yourself. (You do not need to perform general vacuuming or bathroom cleaning).
- If you consume any of our food or beverage, please replace it before leaving.
- If anything is damaged, please contact us to let us know.
- No parties/events with more than 4 non-reserved guests (having a few people over for dinner is fine)
- If the trash can in the kitchen fills up during your stay, please take the full bag out to the red garbage can behind the garage. Replacement bags are located under the kitchen sink.
- Smoking is only permitted outside. Feel free to use our spacious front porch.
Este anfitrión tiene 10 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My wife and I moved to San Francisco from Atlanta in 2014 and are having fun exploring the West! It didn't take us long to work our way over to Oakland where we are glad to be making a home for ourselves.
I love BBQ ribs, biking through cities, camping, snowboarding, singing karaoke, beer, college football, and ultimate frisbee!