Amazing one bedroom in the South Loop, near downtown. Convenient and close to major attractions, restaurants, and easy access to public transportation.
650 SF Apt. Sleeps 2 or more - Full Size Bed in Bedroom and Full Size Futon Bed in living room.
This place is great for all travelers – from business to leisure. Enjoy the great location in the South Loop Downtown Chicago! Very close to McCormick Place, Chinatown, Lake Michigan, Soldier Field, Museums, Bus, and Trains. The apartment is loft style and very quiet.
The location has easy access to public transportation. The one bedroom condo comes fully furnished to meet your needs. You will have access to Free Wifi, Cable TV, Full Kitchen, Laundry Washer and Dryer, Large Closet.
You will find this place to be very comfortable with a full-size bed in a one bedroom. There is plenty of closet space available to meet your needs. The laundry and dryer included provides you with fresh and clean clothes at convenience. A fully equipped kitchen includes pots, plans, teakettle, and utensils. The TV also comes with HDMI to connect your laptop.
Access to the unit is easy but also secure.
For strangers to a new city, I am certainly open to give you ideas and insights on where to go, what to eat, what to see. I grew up in the city so I am very familiar with just about every aspect.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to WIFI, TV/Cable, a full kitchen, washer and dryer.
Atención a los huéspedes
Depending on how busy I am with work, I may be available to show you the city. I am always open to give you advice on how to get the most out of Chicago having lived here for such a long time.
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
- Do NOT throw anything off the balcony, fine could be up to $500 by the city of Chicago (I cannot help you here)
- No pets allowed
- Controlled noise level as not to disturb neighbors
- You will be fined an additional $100 per disturbance call from the building management.
- If you spill and damage anything, please let me know right away. This way I can take care of it so it does not become a bigger problem.
- No smoking inside, please do so on balcony with doors closed or outside of the building. Do not throw any waste on or off the balcony (Including cigarette butts!)
- Extra unreported guests will be charged at full price of the daily rate
- Late checkout without notifying the host will be charged the full daily rate of the next day
I lived in Europe for 6 months and have traveled extensively there. Also a frequent traveler of Asia!
I am a Chicago native so am very familiar with the city. I have been helping a friend host on Airbnb for almost two years and now I finally have the opportunity to host on my own place!