A lovely apartment on the beach, in a very nice area of Athens suburbs, Porto Rafti, East Attica region. The apartment is close to the airport (20mins). The apartment is located very close to supermarkets, restaurants and organized beaches. A perfect place to have a city break, relax and spend quality time with friends and family.
*** Special offer for my guests! Check my new services and enjoy a 3 Day free trial of the brand new Butlair Service***
The apartment is on the first froor of a block of apartmants, and includes one bedroom with double sofa bed, living room with dining table and another double sofa bed, 3 balconies with outside dining, wireless internet connection (WiFi), A/C in all rooms, TV and a fully equipped kitchen.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests can access all rooms of the apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
Feel free to contact me 24/7. Guests can be certain that will get the most of my help for anything they need.
I am also in the position to encourage you to join any kind of extra service that I provide and you may need it to make your visit more interesting and enjoyable.
Extra Services Upon Charge
1) Any kind of transfer(e.g van,mini van,mini bus,bus,rent a car,taxi,limo with personal driver)
2) Guided tours in Acropolis, temple of Poseidon in Sounion, Culture Centers around Athens, Gastronomy tour,Wine tasting tour,Beer tasting tour,Street art tour, Modern politics tour, Shopping tour & hidden Attica
3) Acropolis for Kids program. It is a tour in Acropolis specifically for kids from specialized tour guide personnel.
4) All day tour in Delphi oracle where it is also believed that there is the center of the mother earth(Gaia).
5) All day tour in Ancient Oympia where the Olympic games invented.
6) All day tour in Meteora which literally means "middle of the sky",where you can visit one of the largest and most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
7) All day tour in Nafplio.
8) Restaurant reservations
9) Private Chef
11) Boat Trip
Este anfitrión tiene 37 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a Qualified Pharmacist (MPharm/Msc) and i am and Co-Founder at Plustic. I love to travel a lot, especially in the U.K. I like playing tennis as i used to be a member of the Greek national tennis team. I also like reading history books and I appreciate the good food very much. I love to host guests in my villas/houses/apartments and make sure they get the holiday they dreamed of.