Welcome to Riverdale/ New York!
This is a 1 bedroom apartment (room for rent) just 30 minutes from Times Square. The building is situated in a quiet location 2 blocks from the Subway that take you to Mid-town Manhattan in half hour! It is ideal for people looking to visit the city for a couple of days as well as people looking to stay for a couple of months. Please message me if you are interested in staying for an extended period of time and I will be happy to discuss long-term pricing with you then.
The apartment has been renovated. And the walls have been newly painted and all furniture is brand new! The room is for one or two persons.
Please, and if you don't find the dates you're looking for, shoot me an inquiry anyways and I'll do what I can to help you, including recommending other great local hosts.
ABOUT YOUR ROOM AND APARTMENT:
* There is a fully equipped kitchen and refrigerator. We provide coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We encourage you to make yourself at home. Depending on the length of your stay, you can stack up on food and drink; there is plenty of storage space! We can suggest restaurants (menus on the book shelf of those that deliver!)
* You will have physical keys for apartment and building so you can come and go as you please
* Building is under 24-hour camera surveillance
* There is a key to bedroom to assure privacy and security
* The SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT:
- Room has a queen bed for two people. The room comfortably accommodates two people
* Free WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Share kitchen and bathrooms with owner.
* We can install child proof rail guards
* LGBT friendly
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Riverdale, NY, a very short direct subway ride to theTimes Square area
Direct subway ride to Times Square run every 2 minutes during day, and every 5 minute at night. Subways run 24/7.
*Private Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every 10 during day, and every 30 minutes at night. Buses run 24/7.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood; a pizza shop around the corner (open until 11pm), an Italian deli and the supermarket are just a few blocks away.
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION: Believe it or NOT – it is possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 2 minutes from the bus, TD-Bank and gas station.
2. The private bus is very frequent; I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will get to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4. The price of these private express buses BxM-1 is $5 onboard.
5. You can find a timetable or route on the internet for these buses; it's a private bus company that runs in Manhattan.
6. Apartment is 5 minutes (five blocks) from the Subway #1. Subway is very frequent, every 2 to 3 minutes.Within 30 minutes you will be at Times Square 42nd Street & 7th Avenue in Manhattan’s Port Authority (42nd Street & 8th Ave.
Being an urban area, parking is tight. We will provide a visitor pass so you have the same privilege as a resident. For those who are not familiar with the parking system in the US, you must adhere to the parking rules - i.e. NO parking in fire zones / handicapped zones; sweep days; parking meters need to be adhered to and if you get a ticket, do not assume that you will not get another one if you don't move your car. Across the street of the house in a gas station, where you can park -12 hours for only $ 8.00. Or one block from the building is a parking garage. Here you can park and rent a Zip car.
Many ask about the price and extra fees and how to pay. When you put in the dates and number of people you will get our total cost. There are no taxes or extra fees on top of this, but AirBnB adds their fee. It varies between 6-12% on top of our price.
All the payments are safely made with credit card to AirBnB when booking. They hold the money until the day you check in and will then transfer it to us.
Bookings with us are done with the "strict" cancellation policy and all cancellations should be done through AirBnB. This being said, if we manage to re-rent the place the nights you have canceled we can give a bigger refund to you than what the strict cancellation policy dictates. The earlier you cancel the bigger the chance that we will find other guests.
DEPOSIT IS FOR KEYS + VISITOR PASS or damages. IT WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU BY AIRBNB WHEN THEY ARE RETURNED.
To confirm that you have read the entire description, please include the secret word “devil stone" in your inquiry to me.
Check out by 11am – if you need to stay longer, a special request can be made, depending if we need the room the same or the next day.
I was born in Beograd, Serbia and have been living in the States for some 10 years. I lived in Manhattan on Lexington Ave. & 28th Street and now in Riverdale, Bronx, NY. I consider myself a true New Yorker! I speak Serbian and English. People in the building speak Spanish , English and Hungarian.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Security Deposit is held to ensure return of Apartment Key & Visitors Pass and will be refunded directly to your from AirBnb. Check out by 11am
Smoking is allowed in the apartment – please if you smoke in your room open the window.
The apartment is in a quiet residential neighborhood, so no noise after 11pm.
I live in the apartment with small dog. If you need help or advice please feel free to contact me.
Please keep food in the kitchen, we keep a pest free house and wish to continue to do so
Reglas de la casa
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.