The house is near the town center, about a 10 minute walk from bars, restaurants and shops. In 5 minutes walk you arrive at the small tourist port, where there are places where you can eat and have breakfast.
The beaches are around 10 minutes walk, instead the rocky beaches are a 5 minute walk. The house is suitable for couples, lone adventurers and families (with children).
The house is located in a quiet area, there is a little supermarket at 20 meters, right in front of the house (open only on mid and high season) and the city center (700 meters about) with its services to the public, restaurants and clubs for young people, it is easily reached on foot within 15 minutes walk and the beach of thin sand can be reached on foot in 10 minutes, being approximately 150 meters from the house. At only 100 meters there is also a long bicycle path about 2.5 km long, which runs along the coast. You can rent bikes directly at the marina, about 300 meters from the house.
The car, however, is necessary to turn the beautiful areas of Ragusa.
The house is located in Marina di Ragusa, which was awarded the Blue Flag in 2016,
for the 6th consecutive year.
This year Marina di Ragusa is also "Green Flag 2016" and then one of the best beaches and seaside resorts in Sicily suitable for children, thanks to clear water and low near the shore, clean sand to play quietly children, the presence of lifeguards, ice cream shops and public places in the vicinity of the beaches.
The house is situated in a strategic position that allows you to make daily trips to the main tourist areas of south-eastern Sicily . distances:
- Nature Reserve of Irminio 3 km;
- Scicli 14 km;
- Donnafugata Golf Resort 15 km;
- Archaeological excavations and archaeological museum of Kamarina 18 km;
- Castle of Donnafugata 20 km;
- Dubrovnik - Ragusa ( capital of Sicilian Baroque ) 22 km ;
- Modica 30 km ;
- Noto 50 km;
- Vendicari Nature Reserve 60 km;
- Villa Romana del Casale in Piazza Armerina 70 km;
- Ponds Ponds d'Avola or Cavagrande Cassibile 80 km ;
- Syracuse 90 km;
- Ancient center of Syracuse (the largest prehistoric settlement in Europe) 109 km ;
- Agrigento 133 Km (where lies the Valley of the Temples , one of the largest archaeological sites in the world with its 1300 hectares ) ;
- Catania 120 km;
- Mount Etna, the most active volcano in Europe at 130 km.
And ' possible to reach , even for a single day , the island of Malta from Pozzallo hydrofoil (30 km).
The apartment is located in places where it was filmed drama "Il Commissario Montalbano" .
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to the entire house, including the private parking space.
Atención a los huéspedes
Before checking in, it is necessary that we communicate by sms or email.
The GPS will lead you easily into our property.
I will not be present during the guest's stay, but I will always be available.
Otros aspectos destacables
- The car is necessary for touring the surrounding area
- The animals are not allowed
- Marina di Ragusa is easily accessible via the Comiso airport (26 km away) and has direct flights by Ryanair, with the following airports: Dusseldorf Weeze Airport (Germany), Frankfurt Hahn airport (Germany), Dublin (Ireland), Brussels Charleroi airport (Belgium), London Stansted airport, Milan Malpensa airport, Milan Linate airport, Rome Fiumicino, Pisa.
Este anfitrión tiene 98 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones