In the heart of Porto’s UNESCO historical centre, a typical Porto street and a multicultural neighbourhood, you will find this lovely apartment, located in a new entirely refurbished building. At your doorstep, you will find Fado houses, historical churches, neighbourhood grocery shops, typical local markets and many other speciality stores.
Exiting the apartment to the left, a leisurely 200 meters walk will take you to the beautiful D. Luis I Bridge designed by Gustav Eiffel, steps away from Porto’s historic caves of Vila Nova de Gaia. Exiting to the right and walking 4 minutes you will reach the famous shopping street, Santa Catarina, where you will find the renowned Majestic Café. If you enjoy Theatre performances, São João Theatre is only a 2-minute walk away. The Sé Cathedral is right across the street, where you will enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia. Also at a short walking distance is Ribeira, the Douro river, Avenida dos Aliados, Clérigos, the famous Lello bookstore and so much more!
This apartment has comfort, charm and authenticity. You will be welcomed with coffee and tea and we will provide you with all the practical information that you need. Each stay in the apartment is unique so we included a special wall for you to share our story with us. Be sure you leave us with your impressions.
Spend time on the stone balcony outside the window where you will have a lovely view of Porto’s typical and historical buildings. In the evening, you will be delighted with a romantic atmosphere full of the city sounds and lights.
The decor is contemporary, simple, beautiful and full of light. The studio offers one cosy bed (140x190cm) for 2 persons plus one sofa bed (192x114 cm) to accommodate 1 adult or 2 children.
The kitchen is fully equipped to inspire your inner chef: all kitchen utensils, fridge and freezer, ceramic hob, microwave oven, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, hand blender and some spices.
At your disposal, you have high-speed Wi-Fi, TV LCD with national and international channels, hair dryer, washing machine and ironing facilities. Bed linens and towels, shampoo/shower gel, washing machine, hand soap and dishwasher detergent are included.
This is an original Porto’s UNESCO building, you will experience how the inhabitants live so there's no elevator. From this 3rd floor, you can enjoy a panoramic view!
Disponible para huéspedes
The apartment, a third floor, is all yours.
Atención a los huéspedes
It is a pleasure to welcome you! We want you to feel very comfortable and we want to make your journey to Porto unforgettable. We are always available to give you information, tips and help in anything you need to make the most of your stay. You can also call/text us through chat applications.
Otros aspectos destacables
- We have available a cot (10€ per stay), a baby chair and a baby bath. If you need any of these items, please let us know in advance.
- Late check-in (10 PM to 9 AM) has an extra fee of 20€.
- We have homemade breakfast available to deliver by the morning at your door for 8€ per person. You can ask us for more information.
Número de licencia o registro31186/AL
Obtén más información sobre este número
This apartment is reputable, legally registered and recognised rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal (31186/AL) and supervised by the local authorities, Câmara Municipal do Porto and ASAE. This accreditation can be checked any time at Turismo de Portugal database.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paid holiday accommodation for recording the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement.
- Late check in from 22H (10 PM) to 9 AM has an extra fee of 20€.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- The subletting of the apartment is not permitted.
- We encourage you to recycle and put the trash in the public container to avoid unpleasant smells.
- Make a conscious use of water to avoid waste. Thank you for protecting the environment.
- Turn off all the appliances and lights you do not need and before your check-out.
- Respect your neighbours avoiding noises after 22H (10 PM) and 8H (8 AM).
- Respect the common areas of the building.
- Do not smoke. The tobacco smoke adds smells that are difficult to eliminate from the apartment.
- We have a boiler as a heating system. If you take long showers we recommend you take them at least one hour apart so it can reheat.
- If you notice any problems in the apartment let us know immediately.
- Before check-out, please wash your dishes.
- Please take care of the apartment as if it was your own. Thank you! The Port’Origami team.
We are two friends with a passion for our lovely city, Porto. Strong entrepreneurial roots, lead us to open our start-up: Port'Origami, Short-Term Rental Management.
Jéssica is a Tourismologist and an avid traveler. Wander several countries in Europe and South America living, working and volunteering in projects of local inhabitants. She like's the picturesque spots that only locals know and love to share knowledge and experiences. Photography is part of her life.
Mariana is a Psychologist and Coach. Perspicacious about people needs, always ensuring the fulfillment of their expectations. With a background in tourism and experience in the real estate market, its entrepreneurial nature led her to join these two passions!
We want you to feel very comfortable at our Port'Origami Homes and we want to make your journey to Porto unforgettable. We are always available to give you information, tips and help in anything you need to make the most of your stay.
Looking forward to meeting you!