Do you want to feel like a local in a charming area full of history? This newly renovated studio has it all: a bus and train-accessible location, charming atmosphere and all the comfort. Our lovely apartment, right in the historic center of the city, is a quick 5 min walk from the Main Square and Little Square, from restaurants, pubs and museums.
Situated on a one-way street with lots of free public parking places, in a quiet courtyard, the studio offers guests all the comfort for a great stay.
Equipped kichenette with coffee filter, kettle, microwave, toaster, fridge, stove and necessary dishes. A beautifully decorated bedroom with a king sized bed (180x200), cable TV, WIFI, towels and linens, a bathroom with shower, everything at you disposal for a nice and comfortable stay in a beautiful city.
Atención a los huéspedes
You can contact me at any time on my phone or through my message system for any information or inquiry. I would be happy to assist you.
- Smoking allowed on outdoor terrace
- Always lock the door with keys when you leave for sightseeing.
- Don´t put your trolleys on the sofa or bed.
- Don´t leave lights turned on when you leave. Please save energy and always double check gas connections. Turn them off when not needed.
- When checking-out and we don´t meet each other, close the door and leave keys In the kitchen. Never leave them on the lock.
- Keep a clean environment. Sometimes we only have 1 hour to clean everything after our guests leave and others check-in.
- Our neighborhood it´s very quiet and remember that they are not on vacations. Normal noise time it´s between 08am and 10pm.
- Entry and stay of people not included in the booking is not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the loft.
- Communication is always made directly with me in any way.
- Keys are one of your responsibilities throughout your stay. Always keep it and don´t give them to anyone. Their miss results in the replacement of the lock in a total cost of, at least, 50 €
Este anfitrión tiene 103 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are a young couple in mid thirties, and we have two girls, Eva (4y) and Maia (1y). Both of us are professionals in areas that don't have much in common with tourism: he is an engineer in telecommunication industry and I am an economist working in Sales in the same industry. Because we like to travel a lot and used to stay in rented apartments throughout Europe for a better feel of the city and the people in it, we've decided to start a business about which we didn't know much at the time, but we had a good will and lot of good ideas to make it work out. Sibiu is so called "city break" town, and many tourists stay inhere only for a few days. We hope to meet new people from all over the world, sharing stories from here and there, learning and having fun.
Other than this, we are a couple like many others: we adore travelling, good music and good food, cinema and theater, even starring to our favourite tv series. We love going out, spending time with our friends and we are learning how to be a kid again with the help of our daughters...