This condo is an exceptional retreat located in the heart of the city (300 Peachtree St, Atlanta, Ga 30308) and provides superb access to the city's premier attractions!
Walking distance to the GWCC, Phillips Arena, Georgia Dome, America's MART, CNN Center, World of Coke and the Aquarium.
*For those interested I have many units in the same building. To view them click my profile picture and scroll down till you see the "see all listings" button on the left.*
The building is centrally located in a tourist/business area right on Peachtree Street. The district is safe, well-traveled, and has City Ambassadors conveniently positioned to help and guide. (Check the neighborhood to get detailed information about the area and all attractions.)
-- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath unit located in Peachtree Towers in Downtown Atlanta. This condo has some of the best mobility in the city: the MARTA station just two blocks down the street and provides quick access to the rest of the city and the airport. From the door of the apartment, it takes 30 minutes to make it to the Atlanta Airport via MARTA.
-- Spectacular views of Downtown and Midtown from its own balcony.
-- Master bedroom with a king size bed and the closet for comfortable living/sleeping space for 2. All linens are included in the closet spaces.
-- One Sofa bed in the common area
-- Fully functional bathroom and kitchen.
-- Wifi & Cable included(Comcast basic plan).
-- Electric stove, Granite counter-tops, Refrigerator.
-- A/C(You can adjust the air flow amount)
-- Heating(Building controls the starting date every year)
-- 24-hour secured building with doorman.
-- Laundry: There is a laundry room in the basement of the building. You have access to this.
-- Sheets, towels and washcloths provided
-- Toilet paper and paper towels provided
-- Shampoo, Conditioner provided
-- Hairdryer, Iron and ironing board provided
-- Kitchen includes toaster oven, pots/pans, cups, dishes, utensils, a knife set, a coffee maker, and basic cooking supplies
-- Basic cleaning supplies (dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, etc.)
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire condo and the basement laundry room.
Otros aspectos destacables
**Keep in mind that this unit does not have an assigned parking space. Public parking is available below the building.
*The self check in/check out process is easy and available 24/7. Bring your ID to check in with the concierge.
*Being located downtown we often host special events, prices are liable to change for these events.
*This is a residential building, please keep the noise to a minimum. If rules are violated, you may be asked to leave the building.
Our space is for residential use only. It is not for social gatherings or parties. Only registered guests allowed in the unit.
No Pets are allowed at any time – minimum fine of $500.
2. If you are locked out of the unit and the Building Staff is available to assist you, there is a minimum fee of
3. Packages and Mail should not be sent to the Building to be held for you.
4. Behavior Resulting in a False Fire Alarm - minimum fine of $150.
5. Do not block elevator doors and hold them open. It will shut down the elevator.
6. No eating, no beverages or smoking are allowed in the hallways or other common areas of the Building.
7. Do not put pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine $50.
7. Do not let people follow you into the Building. Only residents and guests with keys should be allowed to
8. No one should be able to hear sounds or noise coming out of your unit at any time.
9. Bicycles are NOT allowed in the elevators. You may obtain a key to the Bicycle Room from the
Please leave the condo tidy. What does this mean to us?
- Empty the trash in the nearby trash chute.
- Loading/starting the dishwasher before you leave.
- Stripping the bed and piling the linens and placing all dirty linens in the bathroom – we will take care of these for the next tenant.
For every tenant, we provide fresh linens and a thoroughly cleaned space, but no maid service during your stay. There are laundry facilities inside the building in which you must purchase a 10.00 laundry card from Concierge.
Condo building rules:
- No pets.
- Condo quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am
-Smoking on the balcony is allowed as long as the exterior door is closed. Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the condo.
-If you are locked out of the unit and the Building Staff is available to help you, there is a minimum fee of $65.
-Behavior Resulting in a False Alarm – minimum fine of $150 by the building
-Do not place pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine of $50 by the building and will be deducted from your security deposit.