Renovated house, 25 mins to airport, 10 mins from the beach, 5 mins from stores & shops, incl costco & Wal-Mart, very convenient. House is furnished with island decor & incl cable, Wifi, private lanai, parking, washer & dryer, & AC...
Private, renovated home has a full size bed, Queen pull-out sofa, & Queen in master. Private driveway, tandem parking...
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest has entire home to themselves with a washer, dryer, A/C, & lawn area in front of home to BBQ.
Atención a los huéspedes
Offer entertainment and dining ideas.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest & will be automatically charged the additional guest fee of $50 per person, per night...
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
Free parking on property.
Parking is limited to (1) vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. All perishables/food needs to be discarded or taken with you.
HOUSEKEEPING does not include washing dishes. Any dirty dishes left in sink will be charged $50.
9. Take shoes off before entering home.
10. House Key: Should you lose house key, the fee to replace "Key" is $50...
11. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. Should a plumbing issue arise during your stay at home and plumber detects cause was by feminine products; your "security deposit will not be refunded"...
- If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund...