Welcome to our modern 48 square meter apartment (built in 2016) located at Sørenga, a ten-minute walk from the Oslo Central station alongside the Opera house and the beautiful inner Oslo fjord. The apartment is at the 3rd floor with a nice private balcony that features a view over Oslo and the Ekeberg hill.
We offer free use of our bikes for up to five persons.
We’re looking forward to having you as our guests!
The apartment is spacious and bright with large windows and tons of light.
As long as two people can share a bed, the apartment is a good size for up to 4 people. There are a queen-size bed, a sleeping couch, and several extra single beds. We also provide linen and towels.
The kitchen has all necessary dishes and appliances, stove and oven, dishwasher, coffee machine and a microwave.
In the living room, there's a table with chairs, couch and a side table, free WIFI and a TV with lots of channels. From the living room, you can access a cozy balcony with furniture, a great view and lots of sun light.
There's a refreshing overhead shower in the bathroom and a washing machine, and the bathroom is equipped with necessities such as soap, shampoo, and towels.
At the bottom floor, there's a total of five bikes for you to borrow (for free). The easiest way getting around in Oslo is in our opinion by cycling. From Sørenga you can get to all of Oslo's shopping, galleries, museums and theatres within 5-10 minutes.
With the elevator just outside the door, you can easily access the roof top terrace from where you can see all of Oslo, the fjord, and the hills - all the way up to Holmenkollen.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the whole apartment and the apartment premises.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will not be in the apartment during your stay, but wont be far away if you're in need of any assistance. We're always accessible by phone, mail or fbook.
- Check-in is at 2pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first and we will try to accommodate.
- No loud music or sounds after 22.00. If you enjoy the evening in the common areas, please keep the noise down. If you’re coming to Oslo to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside the living room.
- We also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke on the balcony or the outdoor common areas).
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.