Great access to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey and Culver City. Great for couples, families and business travelers to hang out or use as a hub for exploring the Los Angeles beach cities. Great access to LAX.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to 2 bedrooms. it's actually a 3 bdrm house but we use one for our personal items while renting. Also, the garage will not be available. Other than that...make yourselves at home!
Atención a los huéspedes
Host available if needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is just a heads up in case you have major cat allergies...we have two cats (they will not be present during your stay). Also, we have room in the driveway for 2 cars. However, we have large Jacaranda trees whose roots have pushed up the sidewalk a bit. So, if you have a low car with a long wheel base, it may scrape as you get in and out of the driveway (welcome to LA...we may have great weather, but our sidewalks need some work ;-).
- We have a crib we can set up if you have an infant with you.
- The twin bed can pull out to a queen size bed, sleeps two.
- If anything is delivered (or flyers are visible). Please bring them in ASAP. We will provide a box for this purpose.
- Playhouse is fun but still in progress. Use with care and supervision. And, of course, use at own risk.
- Garbage day is Monday morning. Trash bins need to be in the alley at that time.
- House actually has 3 bedrooms. However, one room will be locked and not included in the rental (this is why we listed home as two bedroom). Please respect our privacy.
- Garage is locked and not included in rental. The uncovered driveway is available for two cars.
- Farmers Market around the corner on Sunday...corner of Venice Blvd and Grand ;-)