This room is one of five plush, boutique style en-suite rooms within Residence 16/16, a dual residence and art gallery concept. The room measures 23 square metres and comes replete with all the amenities of a boutique hotel- WIFI, satellite TV, down-feather bedding, and access to housekeeping. This room is perfect for up to 2 people.
To explore other rooms in the residence, click on the links below:
(URL HIDDEN) Residence 16/16 is a dual residence / art gallery concept in the heart of Lagos' bustling Victoria Island neighborhood. In our goal to provide a platform for up and coming artists in Nigeria, artwork is constantly showcased both in the large, open and light-filled communal space- the 16/16 gallery- and in the 5 plush, well appointed guest rooms (accessible only by the guests). The residence also offers truly stunning views of Ikoyi, Victoria Island and the lagoon that separates both these land masses.
Residence 16/16 is in the heart of the Victoria Island district in Lagos- the hub of most businesses and entertainment outlets. The property is smack-dab in the middle of the consular and government office district and restaurants, supermarkets and bars/clubs are either a short walk or car ride away. If you have any questions regarding Lagos and getting around, we are always willing to answer them and point you in the right direction- we pride ourselves on trying to give you the best experiences of the city during your stay with us.
The idea for this space was conceived in order to show visitors to Nigeria, the dynamism that the city of Lagos has to offer. Art is at the centre of this ethos, and as a gallery, we put on exhibitions once every month during which a plethora of creatives, entrepreneurs, artists and other likeminded individuals collect together in the space to exchange ideas and enjoy work by up and coming artists.
All rooms in the residence are en-suite and feature locally made furniture, made mostly from recycled palette wood. Every room has a television, satellite TV, 24/7 WIFI, hot water and electricity and access to housekeeping services.
For dining, guests have access to a daily breakfast- which is included in the rate. For other meals, guests have access to our full service, in-house Thai menu. Apart from this, the property is centrally located for all take-out services.
We can provide a car service for airport pick ups and drop offs.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the gallery/lounge/communal space.
Otros aspectos destacables
- As a reminder, bring in your travel adaptors.
- As banking regulations become more strict in the Nigerian economy (we have heard that some international cards function erratically), make sure you make provisions for spending when you are in Lagos.
- Guests should treat the space as their own and adhere to house rules.
- Guests are allowed to host events at the space, upon prior approval from the host.
- Guests do not have access to kitchen for cooking. We do provide a in house full style thai cuisine and continental food. Alternatively guests are free to order takeout food and crockery and cutlery will be provided.
- If guest decides to eat in his/her room, we request that the crockery and cutlery be left outside their room for clearance.
Este anfitrión tiene 14 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones