We are located in a quiet and safe neighborhood only 2-3 minutes walk to the NYC subway station. 30 minutes via N/R trains to Lower Manhattan. Will comfortably accommodate up to three. Laundromat, small grocers, deli, bakery, 24Hr pharmacy one block away. Major Asian supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance. Free street parking!
Please read ENTIRE description and house rules and send us an INQUIRY (Contact Host).
This is a private bedroom in a 4 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor. Bedroom door has a lock and key. Common areas are shared with other occupants of the apartment.
The room includes a full-sized bed, sofa bed, AC, central heating, desk, chair(s), hanging dresser, and full-length mirror. Clean linens and towels are also provided. This space will comfortably accommodate up to three people.
There is a shared kitchen and TWO shared bathrooms. There is also an assortment of pots and pans, dinnerware, and utensils for your use. Just make sure you clean the dishes after you done using them as they are shared use.
Disponible para huéspedes
Private bedroom, shared kitchen, and shared bathrooms, wifi wireless internet
Atención a los huéspedes
Due to our busy work schedule, we have minimal interaction with our guests.
However, we do our best to keep the space clean and make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We are always accessible via airbnb app/text should you need to contact us for any reason.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Payment- The are NO cash transactions.
2. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
3. Deposit- Airbnb holds your deposit but does not charge it at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out. Please note that deposit will be collected for unreturned keys, damages, and extra cleaning services for heavy fragrance/candles/incense etc.
**For safety, the building entrance is monitored by security camera.
***If you are interested in booking this space, please first send us an inquiry/message with a description of yourself(selves), age, what brings you to NYC, arrival/departure and any special requests you may have.
This will allow us to best accommodate your stay.
• Check-in is after 6pm due to our work schedule, but accommodation can be made to drop off luggage earlier.
• Please respect our neighbors and other guests. Quiet hours are 10pm to 7am.
• Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the property.
• No candles or scents.
• Shoes off inside the room. Clean flip flops are provided for use.
• No eating in the room.
• $50 charged for lost or unreturned keys.