WE LOVE OUR HOME
* We live in a quiet and safe Bay Area neighborhood, conveniently located ten minutes away from both San Francisco and SFO.
* You'll be close to SamTrans and BART, and a quick Uber to/from the San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
HOME AWAY FROM HOME
* We know you'll love our nearby Starbucks, Trader Joe's, Costco, neighborhood Grocery Store and Mall.
* Great for tourists, solo adventurers, and business travelers to the Bay Area.
WELCOME TO SAN FRANCISCO!
A welcoming home awaits you, with brand-new, updated furnishings and essentials for your visit to the Bay Area.
Your private room will come with a roomy and comfortable queen-sized bed, built-in closet, work desk, lamp, chair, and window overlooking the yard.
The remodeled bathroom which has a walk-in, glass and granite shower with bench, a sink, mirror, cabinet, shelves, and toilet, will be shared.
Coffee and tea will be provided in the dining room.
Disponible para huéspedes
Free street parking is available 24/7 (we will be using the driveway to park our car).
Guests will be given an access code for keyless entry at the front door, and a key for their private room.
Please be respectful of other guests, neighbors, and the property.
The kitchen and garage are currently no-access areas to guests. There will be tea and coffee provided in the dining room.
Atención a los huéspedes
We respond very quickly and are available to answer any questions, concerns, or requests you may have.
Please read through the house rules and room description, as the answer may already be available to you.
We love meeting our guests when they arrive. You'll receive a personal tour of our place upon arrival or as soon as possible.
Feel free to say hi and chat with us any time during your stay.
We are also always available via Airbnb app messenger.
Otros aspectos destacables
We want your stay to be as pleasant as possible. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
- We are LGBTQ friendly and expect the same from all our guests.
- Please be respectful of the property and other guests.
- Quiet Hours between 10pm and 8am.
- Please remove your shoes.
- We do have a friendly and chill dog (he's a miniature cockapoo) that we love and we hope you will too.
- No overnight guests allowed.
- No outside visitors.
- Please conserve your water usage.
- If you break or damage something, please report to us as soon as possible.
- Do not leave food out.
- Please remove food trash from your room as soon as possible to the outdoor trash can.
- Please recycle.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
Este anfitrión tiene 18 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Two years ago when we first came to San Francisco Bay Area we stayed at an Airbnb, so we know first-hand what you expect when you travel. We are both in the service industry. We have a diverse background, with families across the ocean. We enjoy eating good food, walking under the sun, gathering with our families, playing with our puppy, and of course traveling to new places. We have been to France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Guam, Hawaii, and many cities within the US. We lived in Hawaii and New Jersey before we came to California. What we enjoy here the most? The weather :)