Our backyard garden cottage is in the River Road area of Eugene. Just 5 minutes to miles of biking and walking paths on the beautiful Willamette River, 10 min. to the airport, and 5 min. to Whitaker, the hippest neighborhood in town! Complete with it's own bathroom, kitchen, queen sized bed and park-like yard/organic gardens to relax in after a long day of adventuring. Great for couples and solo travelers.
The cottage is comfortable for two people. There is a queen size mattress in the loft that is around 5’ at the peak and accessed via a ladder (see photos!) We provide 100% cotton sheets, cozy blankets and pillows, towels, etc. The space has beautiful fir floors in the loft, exposed posts and beams, carpet in the living room area, and tile in the kitchen and eating nook. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, and utensils. We provide an assortment of teas, coffee and a french press, sugar, honey, and half and half. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink. We are just next door if there is something you might need!
Disponible para huéspedes
We welcome you to enjoy the backyard space. We have adirondack chairs that are a lovely spot to sit with a glass of wine in the evening or your morning beverage when the weather allows!
Atención a los huéspedes
We live next door and in the summer months spend a lot of time in the back yard where the cottage is located. We welcome interaction and also respect your privacy so we leave it up to our guests as to how much interaction there is. We have lived in Eugene for 25 years and are always happy to share any information about the area or answer any questions you have.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that the sleeping loft is accessed by a ladder (see photos). Given the ceiling height (approx. 5 feet), there is only a queen mattress (no box spring/bed frame). It is a newer memory foam mattress and is relatively firm. The bathroom is on the main floor, not in the loft. If you have challenges with mobility, this might not be the best rental for you as there are no sleeping options on the main floor.
- Since there are rugs and carpeting in the guest house, we would so much appreciate it if you could remove your shoes when entering the house – thank you!!
- Absolutely no smoking in the guest house or on the property.
- Since the cottage is situated close to the main house, we appreciate quiet hours between 10pm and 7am.
- For safety reasons, we prohibit candles or open flames in the cottage.
- We have a dog on the property, so the entry door to the back must be kept closed at all times.
- Please no extra guests, parties, or gatherings.