My house is close to State Park Beach on East Bay, downtown Traverse City Nightlife, Peninsula Wineries, the Tart Trail(bicycling/roller blading), Turtle Creek Casino, the Cherry Festival, fall color tour, and the Cherry Capital Airport. Winter time skiing at nearby Mt. Holiday and Hickory Hills is also a plus. Empire, sand dunes, Leland, and Frankfort. are also a must! You’ll love my place because of the location!!!
Atención a los huéspedes
I will leave a phone number where you can reach me!
- Not open to renting to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age ( we accept well-behaved children with their parents) unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- All debris, rubbish and garbage are to be placed in the trash can next to the garage. Soiled dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and cleaned ( detergent will be provided).
- No linens are lost or damaged...please strip beds and place linens in the laundry room.
- No excess mess that requires more than one cleaning.
- When leaving lock all doors and leave the keys by the back door.
- NO early check-in or late check-out.
- No damage is done to the house, its contents, or surrounding property.
- NO access to the garage.
- No daily maid service. Linens and bath towels are included in the house, however, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- NO playing of the piano.
- NO use of the fireplaces.
Hello! My name is Nunzie Peterman. I was blessed to have been born and raised in gorgeous Traverse City Michigan. There are so many lovely places to see and activities to take part in! I graduated from Central Michigan University with a major in Choral Music Education and a minor in Vocal Performance!
I am now retired but still enjoy substitute teaching! I hope you will come and visit our beautiful area, I would love to meet you!!!