Situated in Melrose District, the hippest area of West Hollywood and in close proximity to the famed LA museums, art galleries, shopping, dining and entertainment.
It is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Walk to famous Hollywood landmarks, attend business meetings in Beverly Hills or Downtown LA, drive to the nearby beaches, or take a trail and indulge yourself into the wilderness.
The choice is yours. We welcome you with open arms.
This beautiful oasis in West Hollywood has been newly updated and has all the modern amenities one could ask for. The house is part of a duplex, is surrounded by lush garden, in a quiet picturesque neighborhood. The home has it's own private yard. The unit shares only one sound insulated wall with the adjacent unit. So, it really feels like your own private home, and it is extremely quiet and serene. It is in the BEST location for your visit to Los Angeles. We are walking distance to Sunset Blvd (1.0 mi) The Grove (1.0 mi), The Beverly Center (1.5 mi), Cedars Sinai Hospital (1.5 mi), and one block from Melrose and Fairfax avenues, the most celebrated streets in Los Angeles, with the most amazing shopping, restaurants, cafes, and yoga studios,. An ideal location for a walk to check out what's happening in Los Angeles. Check out the guidebook on the top of this listing (blue icon), to see my favorite local hotspots, grocery stores, shopping, galleries, and more, all within walking distance!
The place has been preserved eco friendly for the last 16 years, and it is furnished with stunning retro and modern furniture, vintage and modern design features, and modern art. Super comfortable beds with luxurious all white linens, and all white, ultra plush towels. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand soap included. We supply all your household needs. Eco-friendly cleaning products, laundry soap and dish soap. And all the cooking supplies you may need. We also provide bottled water that will last you for the first couple of days of your stay.
We guarantee you will love your stay at our friendly and peaceful Villa in W.Hollywood. Children welcome!
Vintage 1920's Spanish style house in a side-by-side duplex building.
1 Queen Bed and 2 Double beds
1 Full bathroom- shower and tub
Free street parking
Living Area: 1,200 sq ft (120 sq meters)
All Hardwood Floors
Private front gardens
Hi Speed Internet
Flat panel TV
Apple TV with Netflix access ready
Full cooking utensils and accessories
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, laundry soap, Eco Friendly cleaning products
Plush white towels
Comfortable and ultra clean linens
Ultra comfortable beds
Outdoor seating areas
All appliances included:
washer and dryer in unit
central air and heat with Hypo filters
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the front yard in the side they are staying. Guest parking permits are provided for free street parking 24/7.
Atención a los huéspedes
I like to let my guests feel like they are at a home away from home. I include a very detailed house manual so all your questions are answered right off the bat. I will however always be reachable and able to come to the house if you need anything.
Otros aspectos destacables
Great location, very safe and in a quiet neighborhood; it is a perfect home away from home.
In an effort to guarantee a pleasant stay for all of our guests here at Villa LA, the following rules are strictly enforced:
1. No smoking in the premises please - This is a strictly no smoking accommodations. Smoking inside is strictly enforced and will cost your entire deposit
2. No pets please - We do not approve of pets of any kind at this location. No pets policy is strictly enforced and will cost your entire deposit.
3. No parties or events - as much as we would like you to enjoy your stay here, we do not approve of any parties or events at this location. If there is a party you will loose your full deposit
4. Only guests who have been declared during reservations are allowed to stay overnight. Please contact us for permission for any change in the number or type of guests.
5. Although we are children friendly, we do not feel that our accommodation is safe for infants Under 2 years old. Please contact us in advance to notify us about children that are going to be accompanying you and their respective age. Children are also counted as part of our guest count.
6. Check-out time is before 11AM, unless coordinated in advanced with us – We need time to prepare for our next guest that are arriving later the same day.
7. Check in time is after 3pm, unless late check out/early check in is confirmed at the time of booking.
We do appreciate your cooperation. Thanks!
I enjoy traveling, and through my travels I have come to appreciate how much where I stay can impact my impressions of my visit.
I like to share my place in LA with the hope of providing my guests the comfort and hospitality that they receive at their own home, and from here, Los Angeles will be theirs to explore.