*OCEAN FRONT 2 bedroom suite with stunning water views!
-Very rare huge PATIO right on the beach with BBQ'S!
-Walking distance to all the rental stores (bikes, boats, surfboards etc.), restaurants, coffee shops, grocery store, bars, and the bay!
- OCEAN VIEWS from the kitchen, dining and living rooms!
-1 reserved PARKING space
-This building features four beach front 2 bedroom 1 bath suites
OCEAN FRONT suite with stunning ocean views! Right on Mission Beach!
Features a very rare huge beach front patio right on the beach! This unit is walking distance to bars, restaurants, coffee shops, mission bay, grocery store, rental shops (bikes, paddle boards, boats etc). It is located in the heart of Mission beach right where all the action is. This is the best location!
This is an upstairs unit with stunning ocean views from the kitchen, dining and living rooms! The huge beach front patio has bbq's and a table for your use!
There is one reserved parking space! And coin operated laundry facilities on site!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest will have access to their entire 2 bedroom 1 bath suite as well as the patio, laundry room and parking.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are always happy to help with anything you may need during your stay with us.
1. Do Not use the kitchen counters as cutting boards
2.No live bands, loud music or large parties
3. No BBQ upstairs on balconies
4. One patio table per suite (do not leave trash on patio overnight)
5. No pets allowed
6. No smoking allowed
7. Do not hang anything from the balcony, outer wall or christmas lights
8. Do not use inside furniture outside
9. No sports on the patio (baseball, softball, frisbee etc.)
10. No torch lights or outdoor fires on the property at any time
11. No hot tubs or pools on the patio area
12. Do not use the hose to water off the patio area
Durante el período del 02 de Junio de 2018 - 25 de Agosto de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 7 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 42 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I work for Marsea Pacific Properties. They have been in business for the past 35 years in San Diego. We have been running vacation rentals in the area for a long time!
I personally love to travel around the world and always stay in airbnbs! Some of my favorite places I've been to are Iceland, Barcelona, Tulum, Dublin, Rome, Paris, London etc.!! I'm a photographer /videographer and I love finding new and interesting places to explore. So if you need any recommendations please feel free to ask!