Newly opened lovely room located at a very convenient area. Also it is very accessible to major train stations.
*3 mins from Nipponbashi station
*5 mins from Namba station
*50 mins from Knoto/Nara
*40 mins from Kobe
*40 mins from the airport (KIX)
It can accommodate up to 4 people and provided with a portable WiFi, 1 double bed and 1 double sized sofa bed.
Group travelers, couples, families are always welcome to my place either for leisure or business trip.
You can walk to
-Kuromon Ichiba in 3 mins
-Bic Camera in 6 mins
-Dotonbori in 7 mins
-Shinsaibashi 7 mins
By train to
-Umeda in 15 mins
-Abenoharukas in 15 mins
-Kaiyukan/Aquarium in 30mins
-Osaka Castle Park in 30 mins
-Universal Studio Japan in 30 mins
-Mint in 30 mins
-Mitsui Outlet Park in 45 mins
-RInku Premium Outlet in 60mins
-Nara Park in 60 mins
-Todaiji temple in 60 mins
-Kobe Harborland in 50 mins
-Fushimi Inari shrine in 75 mins
-Kinkakuji temple in 90 mins
-Ise Jingu shrine in 150 mins
Enjoy your stay in the colorful city, Osaka!!
Disponible para huéspedes
The common entrance area and the room floor only :)
Atención a los huéspedes
I have created a House Guide to make sure your pleasant and comfortable stay in Osaka. The house guide includes the directions from KIX airport, the information how to use the appliances in the room and some rules.
Please feel free to drop me a message through Airbnb if you have any questions.
- Please refrain from smoking in the building (room, balcony, common space in the building)
- Please take off your shoes at the entry.
- Please keep the room neat and tidy.
- Please respect the neighbors. Kindly avoid too much noise and boisterous conversations in the hallway or corridor.
- Please turn off the AC, all lights and water and gas are closed every time you leave the room.
- Please use water responsibly. Do not leave it running. Water supply is limited per day.
- Please do not flush anything else other than toilet paper. Flushing other materials may damage or clog the pipes.
- Please make the entrance door locked when you go out.
- Do not let the people other than you and ROOM HOST to enter the property. It is strictly prohibited to lend the room to someone else.
- Please DO NOT leave anything in refrigerator when you check-out.
- You can leave the garbage inside the room. If the bin becomes full, tie the bag and leave it in the bin at the entrance on the ground floor (See PDF file of the house guide). DO NOT leave the garbage anywhere else!
- Please return each of the equipment you used to their original places when you check-out.
- We have nice neighbors in the same building. Please use the designated area only: your booked room and the common space.
- Check out time is 10AM! If you overstay, additional charge may incur accordingly.
Thank you very much for your cooperation :)
Hi! Thank you for checking up about my listing. I'm Nozomi. My passion about exploring unique cultures and beautiful places is the reason for me joining Airbnb.
I would love to share to you a very pleasant and memorable stay here in my place. It's located in Osaka. Considered as one of the most largest and visited cities in Japan.
You can enjoy lots of activities like sightseeing several historic castles and museums or treat yourself with enchanted and wild rides at Universal Studios Japan.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I look forward in accommodating you soon. Cheers!