The room is very nice and clean, with everything you need for a fun, comfortable stay. If you need something else, just ask! The house is on a creek, has berries in the backyard depending on the season, and is centrally located in Anchorage; 2 minutes from hiking trails, 10 from downtown, and 15 from the airport. The interior is completely remodeled. The kitchen is clean and available. I have extra bikes, a backyard fire pit, a grill, a deck, fast internet, keyless entry, books, etc.
- The bathroom is shared with a long-term renter.
- The entire house and room were recently remodeled.
- The room has both blinds and blackout curtains for renters not used to the midnight sun.
- Coffee, eggs, cereal, fruit, and milk are provided if you want to make breakfast.
- Working dishwasher.
- The room has a TV connected to a DVD/Blu-ray and a subscription to Netflix.
- A 26" HD monitor with HDMI cable is provided for work.
- The internet is fast 802.11ac.
- I have three bikes for renters to use.
- There are a variety of hiking trails within a two minute drive from the house.
- I am close to museums, nightlife, shops, restaurants, etc.
- There is street parking for a rental car.
- The house has keyless entry for your convenience at any time of the day.
Disponible para huéspedes
The kitchen and living room are available. The backyard and deck are also open for use. There is a small fire pit with extra wood, and a grill to use as well.
Atención a los huéspedes
You can always reach me on my cell if I'm not home. Although I'm busy with businesses, I am at the house quite a bit, and am always happy to give recommendations etc.
Otros aspectos destacables
You can always ask for things you need! For example, I'd be happy to lend you a can of bear spray for long hikes around Anchorage.
Please be respectful of me and the other renter late at night as we both work.