Our house is located in the historical part of Sorgues. Steps away you can get your fresh baguette and croissants at our local bakery. From the living room window you see the town's old church. Our house is bright with a fully equiped kitchen, a warm cozy living room. You'll love the location! We are next to everything (Chateau neuf du Pape, St. Remy de provence, Gordes, Avignon, Orange, and L'isle sur la Sorgues)! You must visit Sorgue's Sunday morning market too! Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Our house is about 300 years old. It has been renovated from ruin to a beautifully updated village house while respecting the old and special nature of the home. The natural curves and corners of the house are all original. You will find exposed stone, old steps that have been there since the original build. The house is a bright and quiet space. Our neighbours are friendly and kind. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. You are sure to feel at home.
Atención a los huéspedes
Myself and my house manager Fatchia will be able to help you during your stay. Fatchia will be the one you will meet for check in and check out; so we need to agree on times before hand as she manages many house. She is super sweet and helpful. Any questions about the house or surrounding areas to visit would need to be answered by me (as I have traveled a lot in the area). Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Free parking everywhere in Sorgues.
- Free for children using a travel bed.
- For families, their are no safety gates on the stair ways. Please mind your precious little ones. If needed there is a high chair for your use. Also the bedrooms are separate from each other so a baby monitor might be needed.
- There is a laundromat just 3 blocks from the house.
- Please take off shoes when going up the stairs! (shoes down stairs, in the kitchen area etc.. are permitted.)
- For responsible people only- no parties.
-This is a no smoking house. Please go out side to smoke, you may use the terras or court yard. Please put your cigarette ends in the trash or in an ash tray.
- Please do not change around items or our furniture or put furniture out side in on the balcony or in the court yard. There are table and chairs for your use in the court yard and the balcony.
- For families, their are no safety gates on the stair ways. Please mind your precious little ones. Also the bedrooms are separate so you may need a baby monter. There is a high chair and child friendly dishes for your use.
- This is an old village house, please care for and appreciate it. It will be our pleasure to welcome you!
I am a very busy mother of three. My family and I love to travel and spend quality time together. We love camping, going to the movies and cooking together. The thing I like most about traveling is trying out a new language!