Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
An efficiency one bedroom vacation rental suite. Located in the Historic District of central Harpers Ferry. The Trundle is a cozy economy unit with private entrance, queen size bed, bathroom, and kitchenette. The shared yard has a picnic table and swing to enjoy the summer weather. There's internet access & cable television. A hearty breakfast is included! Come bike the C&O Canal, tour American History, hike the Appalachian Trail, see nature's wonders, and access Washington DC by commuter rail.
- Eat-in kitchenette with refrigerator, kitchen-sink, microwave, toaster, bagel slicer, and k-cup coffee & tea selection.
- Breakfast comes delivered for each guest. Order from a standard menu and the delicious food is delivered to your suite door. Available Tuesday through Sunday. For guests arriving on Sunday, a pre-arranged continental selection is placed in the suite prior to your arrival for Monday breakfast.
- One bedroom with country queen-sized feather bed and cozy seating room.
- Full bathroom with hot shower and strong water pressure.
- Flat-screen television with digital cable access and protected WiFi network.
- Private Entrance with shared access to yard, picnic table, and water lily garden.
Enjoy this cozy and private suite of one large bedroom, full bathroom, and a kitchenette. Bring you own beverages and soak up the relaxation!
The suite is a bit tight without a separate indoor seating area other than the kitchenette bar.
Are you looking for a larger indoor area to enjoy? See the Carriage House Suite that is located in the same building and is twice the size. We are known for our indoor/outdoor areas, location, breakfasts, and Guidebook.
The shared yard has tons of area to relax and unwind. There's a covered swing that's perfect to watch sunrises and to enjoy romantic evenings. There are citronella candles there for you to light if you need. We also spray the yard with natural oils to keep the bugs at bay. Have bugspray with you should you want to be outside in the garden for extended times.
We have a place to have a campfire, the water lily garden, and picnic table. There's extra firewood under the apple tree. It's a gem of a spot.
Disponible para huéspedes
The Trundle Suite has a private entrance and is located on the ground floor in the level underneath the Carriage Suite. The Carriage House private suite has a private entrance on the level above the Trundle Suite. The floor plan covers about half of the ground floor of the guest house.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are regularly available through telephone and text for questions. I enjoy talking with guests and sharing advice about the sights and local digs. Go taste the eats at restaurants The Anvil, Bisou, Bistro 1840, Country Kitchen, Potomac Grille, True Treats confectionery, and Scoops ice cream parlor by the riverwalk! And be sure to bring your honey, and stay for a week!
Otros aspectos destacables
Have a look at my Guidebook for local destinations in the neighborhood. Make sure you come ready to relax and enjoy the peaceful ambiance! The shared yard include a picnic table, covered swing, and lily garden. Come enjoy the flowers, the birds singing, the cool breezes, and lovely trees. You will soak up the atmosphere and probably want to bottle it to take with you!
A great selection and tons of fun things to do in and around Harper's Ferry:
• Harpers Ferry Historic District, Ghost tours, History Museums, National Park, Storer College, and the Niagra Movement.
• National Park Service Summer Events Calendar (URL HIDDEN)
• Appalachian Trail hiking access and the Appalachian Trail Conservancy along the Washington Street block. The AT Conservancy is on the same block as Lily Garden.
• Bike Rentals and biking along C&O Canal Bicycling from Georgetown, DC to Cumberland, MD.
• Jefferson Rock, Maryland Heights, and Central Maryland Heritage Land Trust.
• River joining at the double Water Gap of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers.
• Camping available on the property as well as place to store bikes.
• Vineyards: Big Cork, Breaux, Landwirt, North Mountain, Rockbridge, Shenandoah.
• Parks & Battlefields: Antietam, Gettysburg, Monocacy, Manassas.
• Chesapeake & Ohio (C&O) Canal National Historical Park. See Lock 33.
• New River Gorge National River and Kennedy Farm.
• River Rides and White Water Rafting; State Parks: Gathland and Greenbriar.
• Shop in Lower Town of Harpers Ferry for historic goods and homemade deliciousness.
• Commuter trains daily weekdays from Harpers Ferry to Washington, DC Union Station for the National Mall, Smithsonian, Capitol Hill, Washington Nationals Park (M.A.R.C. Brunswick line: (URL HIDDEN) ).
The MARC commuter train on the Brunswick line picks up at the Harper's Ferry Station in the morning by the river and brings you to Union Station in Washington, DC. In the evenings the train brings you home to Harpers Ferry. At Union Station the Metro (subway) station provides direct access to the Nation's Capitol, including the Mall, Smithsonian, Memorials, Tidal Basin, Washington Monument, Library of Congress, and Capitol Hill.
Ask me about Lily Garden's advertisement with the Stoneleigh Golf and Country Club! Recently I am in the process of completing extensive additions and corrections to the online maps of Harpers Ferry. Do you have an addition to make? Send me the details and I'll have a look! As always, let me know if you need anything. Thank you, and please enjoy!
This is a residential community and we are good neighbors. We enjoy hosting considerate and responsible guests. Please remove any muddy shoes and gear either on the lawn or balcony. Your suite has one parking space in the drive way. Do not park in front of the window on the street level. Let me know if you need anything. Enjoy your stay here at Lily Garden. Thank you!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 37 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Primarily my interests are in faith and culture, although I've studied an extensive amount including in the sciences. Service, I think, is an essential key to unlocking health and happiness in life. Currently, I am working on research and development projects, as well as working from home in high tech areas. I love the outdoors, gardening, nature, film, food, and friendly folk. Travels have taken me far and here I am returning to a place called home. Come enjoy the sweet air, bird songs, cicada melodies, starry nights, and living history. Visit here to enjoy the wholesome pace and place among the woods and between the rivers!
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.