You'll feel like a native Nashvillian the moment you walk in the door. We took much time and care to create a true sense of home; reclaimed wood headboards, custom kitchen table, and caffeination station. This space was made to be as comfortable as it is versatile-no matter why you came to Music City, the space acclimates to you. Nestled at the edge of quiet Shelby Park but minutes from music, menus, and merchants, this house will let you fall in love with the city and its easy Southern charm.
- Occupancy Taxes added after reservation confirmation. (15.75%)
- This is a Guest Dog friendly property. No pets live at the cottage full time.
- Dogs must be on leash when outside and crated when home alone.
- $20 fee per pet. (added after reservation is confirmed)
- Smoking is allowed outside.
- Suitable for older children but not infants or toddlers.