- fully equipped kitchen with quite a few ovens, stoves, and fridges
- free use of washer and dryer
- digital channels on tv in each room
- center location
- wifi barely worked in the room
- lack of security measure. Staff was not always present, and doors were often found unlocked
- I stayed during August. And the room had no facility to deal with the heat. Could not sleep comfortably
- bathrooms didn't feel very clean. Often out of toilet rolls.
- on the first night of my stay, I found out the light was not working in the room. That was around 10:30pm. When I tried to contact the host over Airbnb and SMS, no response was received. So I called them using skpye, but they could not understand English. They called up a foreign student who was staying there to help and simply refused to come over to solve the problem. The problem was poor contact of some exposed wires, which was not in anyway safe to be handled by non-professional. The first solution they offered was for me to stay in the dark room For the night, and I refused. So I was then asked to move to another room that had not been cleaned or prepared. I even had to move the sheets and made the bed.