Este anuncio es para una habitación individual en un apartamento de dos dormitorios. El segundo dormitorio está disponible también - siéntase libre de correo electrónico para más información si usted está interesado en alquilar ambas habitaciones.
El apartamento es un 2BR grande, brillante cubriendo el piso superior entero de una casa en uno de los barrios más deseables en Brooklyn. Cerca de todas las principales líneas de tren, restaurantes increíbles, hermosas boutiques y calles arboladas de Brooklyn.
Esta habitación no dispone de aire acondicionado.
I'm happy to welcome you into my home, but it is in fact my home and not a vacation rental. My clothes will be in the closet and my food in the pantry, and I ask that you respect the space and my things. I am happy to provide you with necessities (pans? Go ahead! Q-tips? Sure!) but ask that you treat my privacy and the space with respect.
By requesting and paying for accommodation in the Small Charming Room in Prime Brooklyn you agree to the following terms:
- OCCUPANCY - This is 1 BR available in a 2 BR apartment so for the sake of comfort, maximum occupancy is TWO Adults. Additional guests and visitors can be accommodated for a small fee, but they must be pre-approved by Owner in advance.
- FURNISHINGS – Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, books, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be taken. Thanks!
- AMENITIES – Extra bed linen, bath towels, and toiletries are provided with the room but are not changed during your stay.
- WASTE - There is a small garbage can for waste disposal, but we ask you to use the recycling bins for appropriate materials.
- SMOKING - No smoking is allowed in the apartment.
- PETS – Sorry, we can't host your pets. Pets are not permitted.
- KEYS – Please leave the keys in the apartment before checking out. If key is lost there is a $30 replacement fee (keys are expensive!).
- ACTS OF GOD – Owner shall not be liable and cannot offer a refund for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather.
- INDEMNIFICATION and HOLD HARMLESS – Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
Este anfitrión tiene 18 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I was born and raised in the Midwest but have lived in Brooklyn for more than 10 years. I produce events and work with artists - and I travel around the country for work and pleasure quite often. I love my neighborhood and am constantly out and about and enjoying it whenever I have the opportunity.