1 ) GREAT LOCATION
This room is located in the center of Phnom Penh, in Boeung Trabek area in between BKK1 and TTP(russian market). Many foreigners are living in this area, because quite convenient area to live in. There are many places within 5 mins walking distance from the apartment, such as restaurants, bars, cafes, and several minimarts. It’s fun to explore the shops around here.
If you are visiting PP for the first time, this location will be very great for you.
2 ) MAJOR SIGHTSEEING SPOTS
There are several places within 10 minute tuktuk ride from the flat. Such as Independence Monument, Riverfront area and Royal Palace , S21 Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, local markets such as O'russey Market, Central Market, and Russian Market.
3) ACCESS FROM THE AIRPORT
Taxi or tuktuk from the airport will cost $8 for tuktuk and around $12 for taxi. 30 minute ride if all is smooth, but if there is a traffic jam, it may take longer.
4) Transport In the city
The best way to get around in Phnom Penh is by tuk-tuk. There are no trains, not many taxis and a very limited bus services. Its easy to get a tuk-tuk in front this apartment. Price should be $1~$3, depending on the distance and your bargaining skills. If you are here on a long term, you can rent a moto for about $60/month. You may ask the host to assist you.
5 ) Facilities
The flat has the following facilities.
+Queen Size bed
+Refrigerator / Freezer
+Kitchen (basic utensils and microwave)
+Bath room (hot shower, amenities)
The room is big and comfortable enough for two or three people to stay.
6 ) Places to visit
There are many sightseeing spot such as Royal Palace, National Museum, and Night Market. And it’s also exciting to explore many restaurants and bars along the river. 10 minute tuktuk ride from our flat.
5 minute tuk tuk ride from the flat.
Great way to enjoy Phnom Penh is by visiting local markets. There are many local markets in Phnom Penh, and I recommend Boeung keng kang market, which is about 10 minute walk from the flat. Central Market is famous for the beautiful architecture, and Russian Market where you can buy many Cambodian souvenir for a great price.
Our family has been in Phnom penh since October 2014, we have gathered loads of info and tips in this city, so if you need any other information, please send me a message.
Hope to see you soon!!
- The condo is fully furnished with equipment you may need during your stay. If there is any damage, you will be responsible to compensate.
- Please do not make any loud noises after 11 PM and before 7AM.
- There usually is a security deposit set to this flat, if you do not wish to have the amount set on your credit card, you can also sign a form upon check in. In case of any damages you may cause, you will be asked to pay. No damage No pay!!
- Please smoke in the balcony. 喫煙はベランダで。
- Please use slippers in the house. 室内では土足厳禁です。
- Please turn off AC when you are not in the flat, if you use too much power consumption, you will be billed extra upon checkout. 不在時はエアコンなど電気設備のスイッチを切ってください。常識以上の電気使用量が発覚した場合チェックアウト時に請求いたします。
Este anfitrión tiene 17 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones